OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

I was figuring out why no free shipping
laugh.gif
Woo money saved, thanks NDC!

%%%*$%%%...so mad. did it as soon as it came on and went through until the end then kicked me off saying i timed out....so angry

kid_freak_out.gif

Had all my info and was checked out in less than 30 seconds..only to see-Sorry, size 12 is no longer available.

kid_freak_out.gif

Had all my info and was checked out in less than 30 seconds..only to see-Sorry, size 12 is no longer available.

Originally Posted by wyocowboy2014

I got a pair in size 13. easy cop

Multiple pages of people saying missed out. I knew it wouldn't be long before someone posted easy cop. Be a little considerate my dude.

Originally Posted by wyocowboy2014

I got a pair in size 13. easy cop

Multiple pages of people saying missed out. I knew it wouldn't be long before someone posted easy cop. Be a little considerate my dude.

What if your Nike account is under a email you don't have anymore, how can you go about finding out if your order went thru?

What if your Nike account is under a email you don't have anymore, how can you go about finding out if your order went thru?

Originally Posted by debs 168

this is ridiculous. so basically the only way to cop kd IV's is to either cop the lame %!# gr colorways in the store or to order from chinese websites that have them early. or pay reseller fees on ebay.

its cool...these aren't THAT hot IMO. will preorder the all stars, the bhm's and the texas ones tho.

lg473679007.jpg

I'm sorry, but these are straight piff. 

Originally Posted by debs 168

this is ridiculous. so basically the only way to cop kd IV's is to either cop the lame %!# gr colorways in the store or to order from chinese websites that have them early. or pay reseller fees on ebay.

its cool...these aren't THAT hot IMO. will preorder the all stars, the bhm's and the texas ones tho.

lg473679007.jpg

I'm sorry, but these are straight piff. 

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

They probably only had like 100 pairs for sale.... Remember they sed these weren't even meant to drop in the US.... Wow thou sold out in 2 mins.... That means possibly just as limited as the weathermans unfortunately... Wow again

But the hype man.
Last year the Lebron 8 finals dropped and they were super limited. About a hundred or two on NDC, but most people on NT still got their pair.

This is just outrageous.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

They probably only had like 100 pairs for sale.... Remember they sed these weren't even meant to drop in the US.... Wow thou sold out in 2 mins.... That means possibly just as limited as the weathermans unfortunately... Wow again

But the hype man.
Last year the Lebron 8 finals dropped and they were super limited. About a hundred or two on NDC, but most people on NT still got their pair.

This is just outrageous.
ohwell.gif

Mad salty. Oh well. This was going to be my first KD. Might have gotten me hooked to buy more cw's. Now I save money? lol, way to look at the bright side

Mad salty. Oh well. This was going to be my first KD. Might have gotten me hooked to buy more cw's. Now I save money? lol, way to look at the bright side

Back
Top Bottom