OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Really love how these don't put a dent in your pocket.....if you're able to cop for retail.
roll.gif

But if you can,
pimp.gif

Guys check your orders you placed through Eastbay on the YOTD as they have cancelled orders on these beacuse they said they had insufficent stock?? What BS... Luckily I got a pair already but Eastbay really pissed me off on this one. I was just saying how great they were now they go and do this *!%$! Just be warned that your order may be cancelled!

Guys check your orders you placed through Eastbay on the YOTD as they have cancelled orders on these beacuse they said they had insufficent stock?? What BS... Luckily I got a pair already but Eastbay really pissed me off on this one. I was just saying how great they were now they go and do this *!%$! Just be warned that your order may be cancelled!

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

I just got my tracking number so I should be good right?

Originally Posted by jordanhead713

Yea you should be

Yea you should be

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Yea you should be

You should be good... The order was placed on an account without a Gold Memebership so I guess they saw that and cancelled it. I still can't see how that was my fault when the customer service rep proceeded with the order. Why punish me when your employees aren't properly notified of restrictions on products. I even had a lady call me from payment verification. The order made it all the way to shipping then it was yanked! Oh well I guess you can't win em all....
ohwell.gif
Eastbay rep help a brotha out!!!

Yea you should be

You should be good... The order was placed on an account without a Gold Memebership so I guess they saw that and cancelled it. I still can't see how that was my fault when the customer service rep proceeded with the order. Why punish me when your employees aren't properly notified of restrictions on products. I even had a lady call me from payment verification. The order made it all the way to shipping then it was yanked! Oh well I guess you can't win em all....
ohwell.gif

Yea you should be

ohwell.gif

Nvm. But i ordered without having a gold or platinum membership too. On eastbay the status is saying "released to ship"  

Yea you should be

ohwell.gif

Nvm. But i ordered without having a gold or platinum membership too. On eastbay the status is saying "released to ship"  

Yea you should be

ohwell.gif

I dunno man the reason they gave me was insufficent inventory.. tried to tell me that they didn't have the shoe in stock when they sold it to me. I guess I get ##*+$+ once again...

Yea you should be

ohwell.gif

I dunno man the reason they gave me was insufficent inventory.. tried to tell me that they didn't have the shoe in stock when they sold it to me. I guess I get ##*+$+ once again...

Back
Top Bottom