OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

To be completely and utterly honest, I'm happy that they are cancelling all of the orders placed tonight. Why? Simply because I didn't get a pair. If they were to honor all of your orders, I would DEFINITELY not get a pair come release date. This way, everyone has a fighting/fair chance come 2/24 Midnight to get a pair. If things went differently and my order went through? I'd be right there with you guys on twitter and email screaming at NDC.

A lot of people that placed orders tonight and were charged might not getting their money credited back until after release date, which puts some people out of contention for these shoes. Which really sucks and these are the only people I feel bad for..

2/24 is going to be madness. From the looks of how tonight went down, these will be gone just as fast as the BHM.

Originally Posted by Holiday

Sold out in about an hour glitch time....aka.. 2 minuets next week...

thinking more like a minute... 2 minutes your gonna get the "sorry your session has timed out" message..
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by jasroberts21

To be completely and utterly honest, I'm happy that they are cancelling all of the orders placed tonight. Why? Simply because I didn't get a pair. If they were to honor all of your orders, I would DEFINITELY not get a pair come release date. This way, everyone has a fighting/fair chance come 2/24 Midnight to get a pair. If things went differently and my order went through? I'd be right there with you guys on twitter and email screaming at NDC. 

A lot of people that placed orders tonight and were charged might not getting their money credited back until after release date, which puts some people out of contention for these shoes. Which really sucks and these are the only people I feel bad for.. 

2/24 is going to be madness. From the looks of how tonight went down, these will be gone just as fast as the BHM.
i highly doubt they'll hold the money til release day. you can hold your breath on that. but after seeing how fast they went today, the 23/24th is gonna be crazy...

Originally Posted by Holiday

Sold out in about an hour glitch time....aka.. 2 minuets next week...

thinking more like a minute... 2 minutes your gonna get the "sorry your session has timed out" message..
tongue.gif

i highly doubt they'll hold the money til release day. you can hold your breath on that. but after seeing how fast they went today, the 23/24th is gonna be crazy...

guarantee that if you don't camp its going to go down like last week. the way they tweeted the links was !%%##+!$ IMO and with the addition of the foams...yeah...i will be camping.

guarantee that if you don't camp its going to go down like last week. the way they tweeted the links was !%%##+!$ IMO and with the addition of the foams...yeah...i will be camping.

Nikestore.com @nikestore Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
@mxKID912 We do not bill until we ship. Once the order is canceled the authorization will be removed. You were not billed.

Nikestore.com @nikestore Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
@mxKID912 We do not bill until we ship. Once the order is canceled the authorization will be removed. You were not billed.

I think it's funny that people are mad. Did they really think they were going to ship these off and just oops we made a mistake?

I think it's funny that people are mad. Did they really think they were going to ship these off and just oops we made a mistake?

this whole thing is just really funny to me . you guys shoulda saw how fast i whipped out my CC when I saw that link
laugh.gif

i think everyone was in a hyped mood when they saw them up on NDC 
roll.gif

this whole thing is just really funny to me . you guys shoulda saw how fast i whipped out my CC when I saw that link
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by itzzzberny

laugh.gif

roll.gif
I would have been hype if I saw them up on NDC too. But being its Nike, I would have not have been so optimistic. It's not like it was Finsihline or Eastbay. Nike can pull orders if they want.

Back
Top Bottom