OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

it was not so much the traffic of the site but NDC was working on their secure servers (terrible timing).....

it was not so much the traffic of the site but NDC was working on their secure servers (terrible timing).....

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

Originally Posted by jst628

R.I.P NDC
2/24/12

NDC died way before that. It's been like that now for the past few releases...
I first noticed the major crashing on the Doernbecher 4 release. That was a nightmare. 
Black/cement 3s were a bit smoother

Concords were tough but not as bad as the Jordan 4s yesterday
YOTD KDs, Red foams were smooth

BHMs
sick.gif

Jordan 4s 
sick.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Any other events prior to these of major crashing on ndc?

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

Originally Posted by jst628

R.I.P NDC
2/24/12

NDC died way before that. It's been like that now for the past few releases...
I first noticed the major crashing on the Doernbecher 4 release. That was a nightmare. 
Black/cement 3s were a bit smoother

Concords were tough but not as bad as the Jordan 4s yesterday
YOTD KDs, Red foams were smooth

BHMs
sick.gif

Jordan 4s 
sick.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Any other events prior to these of major crashing on ndc?

Originally Posted by SoSickening

Originally Posted by debs 168

they're mad fem to me. Dunno I feel like they could hve used other colors to execute the Easter concept better.

My thoughts exactly. Pass on Easters 2x
Not necessarily calling you two out, since I don't know what you own/wear, but how are these "mad fem" when dudes are out there rocking South Beaches and Kay Yow socks? 
As long as these aren't beasted over (which it seems like they won't be... maybe), I'm definitely going to cop.

Originally Posted by SoSickening

Originally Posted by debs 168

they're mad fem to me. Dunno I feel like they could hve used other colors to execute the Easter concept better.

My thoughts exactly. Pass on Easters 2x
Not necessarily calling you two out, since I don't know what you own/wear, but how are these "mad fem" when dudes are out there rocking South Beaches and Kay Yow socks? 
As long as these aren't beasted over (which it seems like they won't be... maybe), I'm definitely going to cop.

ASG shoes r never THAT limited.... They just look so good most of ya are just stressing... There will b enough to go around if u head out early enough... Not to mention release is on a weekday so no kids that r in school will b able to line up until AFTER school hours

ASG shoes r never THAT limited.... They just look so good most of ya are just stressing... There will b enough to go around if u head out early enough... Not to mention release is on a weekday so no kids that r in school will b able to line up until AFTER school hours

Back
Top Bottom