OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by airedweezy

Originally Posted by DLTbakin

Originally Posted by nimhet

this is my first pair of GITD shoes...not sure if I'll be able to pull off wearing them without looking like some little kid shoes with lights on them.

^^^^^THIS^^^^i only wanted the kobes to keep but my lady who did the only thing for me bought 11s in all of them smh i gotta be grateful she went thru all thought hell for me tho while i was out in the war zone 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
alien.gif
at that sig 
roll.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by santi19

Missed out again
indifferent.gif

Had my 11.5 ready to submit the order and it crashed.

Had My 11 in cart....crashed....oh well congrads to those that were able to get through. I think resale prices for these will fall after a while.....at least i can hope

Originally Posted by santi19

Missed out again
indifferent.gif

Had my 11.5 ready to submit the order and it crashed.

Had My 11 in cart....crashed....oh well congrads to those that were able to get through. I think resale prices for these will fall after a while.....at least i can hope

Man, I'm so mad I missed out on a pair. I had both the KD's and Lebron's in cart on NDC, but only managed to come out with the Lebron's. Oh well, now let's see if I can find a decent price for the KD's.

Man, I'm so mad I missed out on a pair. I had both the KD's and Lebron's in cart on NDC, but only managed to come out with the Lebron's. Oh well, now let's see if I can find a decent price for the KD's.

Had to get an 11 in the Durant -___- If I can't get the size 9 I need in these within a couple of weeks im just returning them

Had to get an 11 in the Durant -___- If I can't get the size 9 I need in these within a couple of weeks im just returning them

this is my first pair of GITD shoes...not sure if I'll be able to pull off wearing them without looking like some little kid shoes with lights on them.

^^^^^THIS^^^^i only wanted the kobes to keep but my lady who did the only thing for me bought 11s in all of them smh i gotta be grateful she went thru all thought hell for me tho while i was out in the war zone 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
alien.gif
at that sig 
roll.gif
Yeah, that's how he shows his gratitude.lol

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
alien.gif
at that sig 
roll.gif
Yeah, that's how he shows his gratitude.lol

Back
Top Bottom