OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

ok, joining the sz 11 club here. lol

I'm on the hunt too
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kalon2000

Eastbay said this shoe runs .5 small so i ordered an 11.5 that will be in tuesday.
You should be good, I normally where an 11.5 and I ended up with a sz11 and it fits perfect. The kids in the front of the line bought all the size 11.5s and up so when I got in there I had  to choose between a 10.5 or 11, still happy I got a few pairs in the end though 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Eastbay said this shoe runs .5 small so i ordered an 11.5 that will be in tuesday.
You should be good, I normally where an 11.5 and I ended up with a sz11 and it fits perfect. The kids in the front of the line bought all the size 11.5s and up so when I got in there I had  to choose between a 10.5 or 11, still happy I got a few pairs in the end though 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NemoMC3

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Thats one of the greatest feelings in the world, having the opportunity n option of picking between 2 sizes that you kno for certain will fit u. I experienced that feeling with the kobe cloaks a few weeks back lol

Originally Posted by NemoMC3

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Thats one of the greatest feelings in the world, having the opportunity n option of picking between 2 sizes that you kno for certain will fit u. I experienced that feeling with the kobe cloaks a few weeks back lol

Back
Top Bottom