OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Finally having these in my hands makes me so happy
laugh.gif
.. I went for a 9, which is what I usually wear.. Should've went for the 9.5 but it's not bad. It's weird cuz I tried on a 9 at the store in the Aways and they fit fine.. maybe these are cut a bit differently??? weird.

seriously glad this month is finally over. copped about everything i wanted to. no need to grab the UT or Olympics, i'll just wait to see if any other good CW come out (mvp,scoring title,etc)... best of luck to those still in the search...

seriously glad this month is finally over. copped about everything i wanted to. no need to grab the UT or Olympics, i'll just wait to see if any other good CW come out (mvp,scoring title,etc)... best of luck to those still in the search...

looks like my kd iv asg got cancelled from eastbay. oh well, was able to get the dave white's and kobe vii asg

looks like my kd iv asg got cancelled from eastbay. oh well, was able to get the dave white's and kobe vii asg

Originally Posted by jasroberts21

Originally Posted by sneakerfreak9

The search is on for Weathermans. ASG should arrive today from NBA Store, really excited for these.

The tracking for mine says today but it's 6pm and no packages in sight... I'm like a kid during christmas.... i can't wait any longer 
eek.gif
I'll be waiting till about 11pm tonight before I get to see my sneakers. Stuck at work
frown.gif

Originally Posted by jasroberts21

Originally Posted by sneakerfreak9

The search is on for Weathermans. ASG should arrive today from NBA Store, really excited for these.

The tracking for mine says today but it's 6pm and no packages in sight... I'm like a kid during christmas.... i can't wait any longer 
eek.gif
I'll be waiting till about 11pm tonight before I get to see my sneakers. Stuck at work
frown.gif

Will be going to Disneyland tonight for their leap year festivities, let's see how many necks will be broken, specially in the Star Tours line with all the black lights shining everywhere.

Will be going to Disneyland tonight for their leap year festivities, let's see how many necks will be broken, specially in the Star Tours line with all the black lights shining everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom