OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

I need some BHMs or ASGs desperately. Heck, even a pair of YOTDs will do. This line is straight fire.
pimp.gif

Got a pair of ASG today. My first KD. Beautiful shoe, absolutely love it. Glad I went a half size bigger.

Got a pair of ASG today. My first KD. Beautiful shoe, absolutely love it. Glad I went a half size bigger.

what's the release like for the easters? Limited? QS? Don't wanna stress out about them even if I'm on a roll with all the recent releases and hopefully with the UT
grin.gif

what's the release like for the easters? Limited? QS? Don't wanna stress out about them even if I'm on a roll with all the recent releases and hopefully with the UT
grin.gif

Originally Posted by terx

can't find a pair of BHMs at a decent price

what do you consider a decent price?? i found mine for 145 shipped, didnt think that was to bad... the BHM is alot nicer in person then in pics, a must have imo

Originally Posted by terx

can't find a pair of BHMs at a decent price

what do you consider a decent price?? i found mine for 145 shipped, didnt think that was to bad... the BHM is alot nicer in person then in pics, a must have imo

Originally Posted by SliMRawRz

Do any1 know what's the sku # for the yotd?

go to google  type in "kd iv yotd" or go to ebay. someone should have a pic of the box w/ the sku# on it. teaching you so you can google things for yourself in the future...

the same effort to go in here, post and wait for an answer; you could've already found out....

go to google  type in "kd iv yotd" or go to ebay. someone should have a pic of the box w/ the sku# on it. teaching you so you can google things for yourself in the future...

the same effort to go in here, post and wait for an answer; you could've already found out....

Originally Posted by jst628

not sure what these pairs are, but look at the different colored side panels...
tumblr_m0s5a1ub231r5uv9eo1_500.jpg
Those are 3 of 4 sneakers Durant made up for family & friends (middle pair has been worn in a game recently)

Originally Posted by jst628

not sure what these pairs are, but look at the different colored side panels...
tumblr_m0s5a1ub231r5uv9eo1_500.jpg
Those are 3 of 4 sneakers Durant made up for family & friends (middle pair has been worn in a game recently)

Originally Posted by itzzzberny

PREACH!!!!!!!!! It's amazing the questions that are asked on these forums that would take 3 minutes of research through google, yahoo, etc...

Originally Posted by itzzzberny

PREACH!!!!!!!!! It's amazing the questions that are asked on these forums that would take 3 minutes of research through google, yahoo, etc...

damn I work saturday morning guess I'm going to have to try ndc friday night and then 21 Mercer (if they release the UTs)

Back
Top Bottom