OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Can't believe those orange/white/photo blue Durants sold out already..
frown.gif

^ Well the colorway is nice, and I think they were more limited than expected. The way things are these days no release is safe. You have the people that really want the shoes rushing to buy them in fear that resellers will take them all. Then you have the resellers buying everything up in hopes of completely stealing this market. If you want a certain pair these days, you have to be on your game and ready for anything dropping.

^ Well the colorway is nice, and I think they were more limited than expected. The way things are these days no release is safe. You have the people that really want the shoes rushing to buy them in fear that resellers will take them all. Then you have the resellers buying everything up in hopes of completely stealing this market. If you want a certain pair these days, you have to be on your game and ready for anything dropping.

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

Those Team Orange KD's vanished from FNL quick.....

Yeah. I was going to wait but figured they would go quick considering the rate at which shoes sell out now. Glad I copped.

Yeah. I was going to wait but figured they would go quick considering the rate at which shoes sell out now. Glad I copped.

Originally Posted by akrobystia

Same here, these went crazy fast.  I also scooped up the last del sol/cool grey in my size from DSS for 95 shipped a few days ago... this KD model is nuts.
I'll go for the Easters and I'll pass if I can't get them for retail.  I think I'll be done with the IV after them, though.

Originally Posted by akrobystia

Same here, these went crazy fast.  I also scooped up the last del sol/cool grey in my size from DSS for 95 shipped a few days ago... this KD model is nuts.
I'll go for the Easters and I'll pass if I can't get them for retail.  I think I'll be done with the IV after them, though.

Originally Posted by dmxgod

frown.gif

yea i was mad i missed those and that FL had the easter early online and sold out of those in an hour

Originally Posted by dmxgod

frown.gif

yea i was mad i missed those and that FL had the easter early online and sold out of those in an hour

If my man KD keeps it up we may see some MVP's in the near future!!

Yep. I still say it's LeBron but Durant's been closing that gap lately. Definitely would be nice to get some MVPs as well as a scoring title.

Back
Top Bottom