OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by TheLostMan

Glad I was able to find a pair for my girl. Think it was harde actually finding a GS pair than my pair.
photovfw.jpg
where did u find these gs sizes? do they still have a 3.5 or 4? i will send $ if u can scoop for me! my girl is dying for these

Yep. And same with the team oranges. Fools trying to charge as much as double the retail price when eastbay has a fsr.

Yep. And same with the team oranges. Fools trying to charge as much as double the retail price when eastbay has a fsr.

Glad folks that wanted the Easters got theirs. I passed. Might be picking up Kobes or LeBron lows. Stuff still sitting around here. Might pick up those Un-Creams on eastbay.

Glad folks that wanted the Easters got theirs. I passed. Might be picking up Kobes or LeBron lows. Stuff still sitting around here. Might pick up those Un-Creams on eastbay.

i really wanted a pair of easters, but everywhere i went was sold out. If any NTers are willing to help a follower NTer out lemme know! Size 9 or 9.5 over here. Meanwhile, been looking at the the Un-creams too.

i really wanted a pair of easters, but everywhere i went was sold out. If any NTers are willing to help a follower NTer out lemme know! Size 9 or 9.5 over here. Meanwhile, been looking at the the Un-creams too.

Anybody got on foot pics of the Creamsicles/Team Oranges?

Thinking about picking them up but that White Strap kinda ruins it for me

Anybody got on foot pics of the Creamsicles/Team Oranges?

Thinking about picking them up but that White Strap kinda ruins it for me

I really wish these didn't come out the same time the DT2s came out. I had to get the DT2s, but I still want the Mints!

I really wish these didn't come out the same time the DT2s came out. I had to get the DT2s, but I still want the Mints!

^Probably would've been better off getting the Easter KDs instead. There are still plenty of DT2s to go around.

^Probably would've been better off getting the Easter KDs instead. There are still plenty of DT2s to go around.

Originally Posted by mattwhite2385

Glad I was able to find a pair for my girl. Think it was harde actually finding a GS pair than my pair.
photovfw.jpg
where did u find these gs sizes? do they still have a 3.5 or 4? i will send $ if u can scoop for me! my girl is dying for these
I got them in a Footaction in NYC. I would check right now but I am on Long Island for the weekend. I can check when I go back this week. Best bet would be calling the major stores like Footlocker, Footaction & Champs to see if any of them have them still.

photovfw.jpg
I got them in a Footaction in NYC. I would check right now but I am on Long Island for the weekend. I can check when I go back this week. Best bet would be calling the major stores like Footlocker, Footaction & Champs to see if any of them have them still.

Had to settle for a 13 yesterday. Girl at the front counter told me "a couple guys from outta town came by and bought ten pairs." All I could do was
30t6p3b.gif

Had to settle for a 13 yesterday. Girl at the front counter told me "a couple guys from outta town came by and bought ten pairs." All I could do was
30t6p3b.gif

photovfw.jpg

Size 3.5 & 4 available for backorder on eastbay now.

photovfw.jpg

Size 3.5 & 4 available for backorder on eastbay now.

Back
Top Bottom