OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by reppin va

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

ArmorRig-very good question on the XDR, which I have yet to find 10000% solid info on. My coppers don't feel like they have the same grip as my yotd. The yotd traction feels a lotttt "stickier" and is most noticeable on wood, tile, or linoleum floors, but maybe I'm trippin. I've seen a few reputable members say that XDR is only available overseas, but pics like ReppinVa with his blue GR w XDR, has me confused.

ReppinVa- where did u get those navy blues from??? Do they feel any different than ur other USA release pairs??? Thanks for the info!
Got mine from Nike.Com Europe cuz i live in Finland right now..My blue pair and my silvers both came with the XDR tag. Alot of the KD´s ive seen round here(Finland, Sweden, Estonia, Russia, Germany) got the XDR tag. Unfortunately i dont got any from home (state-side)..i cant compare them. The only ones i bought was the blue/orange joints..the silver/yellow i ordered through my team..but it came with the XDR tag  aswell. The X means XDR.
great pick up. XDR is a great plus. meant for outdoors, so the soles should hold up really well on indoor or casual.

Originally Posted by reppin va

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

ArmorRig-very good question on the XDR, which I have yet to find 10000% solid info on. My coppers don't feel like they have the same grip as my yotd. The yotd traction feels a lotttt "stickier" and is most noticeable on wood, tile, or linoleum floors, but maybe I'm trippin. I've seen a few reputable members say that XDR is only available overseas, but pics like ReppinVa with his blue GR w XDR, has me confused.

ReppinVa- where did u get those navy blues from??? Do they feel any different than ur other USA release pairs??? Thanks for the info!
Got mine from Nike.Com Europe cuz i live in Finland right now..My blue pair and my silvers both came with the XDR tag. Alot of the KD´s ive seen round here(Finland, Sweden, Estonia, Russia, Germany) got the XDR tag. Unfortunately i dont got any from home (state-side)..i cant compare them. The only ones i bought was the blue/orange joints..the silver/yellow i ordered through my team..but it came with the XDR tag  aswell. The X means XDR.
great pick up. XDR is a great plus. meant for outdoors, so the soles should hold up really well on indoor or casual.

Originally Posted by Sole MAX

I've been reading that these don't perform well on the court. III > IV in terms of performance?
No doubt..the IV are better looking..but performance..the III´s by far. To me..the sticky rubber they used is good in all..great to be honest on clean hardwood (been hoopin in them the second half of the season)(and i aint talkin rec ball either). But when we have practice..and the floor aint so squeaky clean..i had ALOT of traction issues. And using my sweaty hands to wipe off the soles gets annoying. So i wear the III´s while in practice. Leo hopefully uses herringbone on the V´s instead of the sticky rubber/lightning bolt pattern. The zoom I could feel a little better in the III´s(but you can barely feel the difference). Lacing is faster in the III´s as well..but lock down goes the IV´s way by far. I loved how the IV´s made the shoe feel like it was a part of my foot cuz of the adaptive fit system(and cuz of the trainers taping our feet..i didnt feel any discomfort from the 2 strands that connect to the strap). But the missing heel notches made them feel like my heel wasnt completely locked down. So to me..the III just flat out out performs the IV. The II´s in my oppinion is the best..court feel, lock down, transition (the III has the outsole wrapping up behind the heel which took away from the smooth transition that the I´s and the II´s had..the IV has good transition too..but the shank on the III and IV took away from it). The IV´s i hooped in games with are yet to show all the creasing the III´s showed in one game. So for me it goes II>III>IV>I..and i play the 2/3..Champions League(SM) in Finland(a step below Euro-League). This was my last year though..got kids and at 36..age IS a factor.

Originally Posted by Sole MAX

I've been reading that these don't perform well on the court. III > IV in terms of performance?
No doubt..the IV are better looking..but performance..the III´s by far. To me..the sticky rubber they used is good in all..great to be honest on clean hardwood (been hoopin in them the second half of the season)(and i aint talkin rec ball either). But when we have practice..and the floor aint so squeaky clean..i had ALOT of traction issues. And using my sweaty hands to wipe off the soles gets annoying. So i wear the III´s while in practice. Leo hopefully uses herringbone on the V´s instead of the sticky rubber/lightning bolt pattern. The zoom I could feel a little better in the III´s(but you can barely feel the difference). Lacing is faster in the III´s as well..but lock down goes the IV´s way by far. I loved how the IV´s made the shoe feel like it was a part of my foot cuz of the adaptive fit system(and cuz of the trainers taping our feet..i didnt feel any discomfort from the 2 strands that connect to the strap). But the missing heel notches made them feel like my heel wasnt completely locked down. So to me..the III just flat out out performs the IV. The II´s in my oppinion is the best..court feel, lock down, transition (the III has the outsole wrapping up behind the heel which took away from the smooth transition that the I´s and the II´s had..the IV has good transition too..but the shank on the III and IV took away from it). The IV´s i hooped in games with are yet to show all the creasing the III´s showed in one game. So for me it goes II>III>IV>I..and i play the 2/3..Champions League(SM) in Finland(a step below Euro-League). This was my last year though..got kids and at 36..age IS a factor.

i always wondered, if the next gen shoes performance isnt as good, do they adjust it for the players themselves or they just keep playing in them?

i always wondered, if the next gen shoes performance isnt as good, do they adjust it for the players themselves or they just keep playing in them?

^^ player shoe are different from what retails. Had some Jordan Pe made for him and they fit different to a reg sz 13.5..

^^ player shoe are different from what retails. Had some Jordan Pe made for him and they fit different to a reg sz 13.5..

Decided To Break Mine Out Today For The Local "Sunrise Service" Up At Redrocks Amphitheater

I Knew These Were Going To Be The Perfect Link Up For This 'Lo Button Up I've Been Sitting On
pimp.gif

Decided To Break Mine Out Today For The Local "Sunrise Service" Up At Redrocks Amphitheater

I Knew These Were Going To Be The Perfect Link Up For This 'Lo Button Up I've Been Sitting On
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

i skipped the easters. got the oranges instead

Yeah I skipped them too. Seeing them on feet they're looking a kinda nice, but it's still a pass for me.

Originally Posted by bigj505

i skipped the easters. got the oranges instead

Yeah I skipped them too. Seeing them on feet they're looking a kinda nice, but it's still a pass for me.

Nice pics So Much Sole. Gotta love the service at Red Rocks, such a great spot. I miss Colorado.

Nice pics So Much Sole. Gotta love the service at Red Rocks, such a great spot. I miss Colorado.

I forgot the easters had purple tipped laces. Still not regretting the pass but clean pics so much sole.

I forgot the easters had purple tipped laces. Still not regretting the pass but clean pics so much sole.

ArmorRig-thanks for posting a pic of the box sticker w the X. None of the USA pairs have that X on the tag(even yotd came without the X on the box tag but did have the XDR hangtag). I wish Nike would release GR XDR KD's in the US...

ArmorRig-thanks for posting a pic of the box sticker w the X. None of the USA pairs have that X on the tag(even yotd came without the X on the box tag but did have the XDR hangtag). I wish Nike would release GR XDR KD's in the US...

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
That shirt is a very nice match!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Back
Top Bottom