OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Decided To Break Mine Out Today For The Local "Sunrise Service" Up At Redrocks Amphitheater

I Knew These Were Going To Be The Perfect Link Up For This 'Lo Button Up I've Been Sitting On
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
That shirt is a very nice match!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

i Seen this picture on twitter... I thought the KD looked nice with the lace swap... maybe even purple laces as well to match the strap...
25jclzr.jpg

i Seen this picture on twitter... I thought the KD looked nice with the lace swap... maybe even purple laces as well to match the strap...
25jclzr.jpg

Originally Posted by Just4Kicks212

25jclzr.jpg

dude in the kds looks like a chick with hairy legs. not a good look. i dont think a man alive can pull that pastel look off.

25jclzr.jpg

dude in the kds looks like a chick with hairy legs. not a good look. i dont think a man alive can pull that pastel look off.

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

ArmorRig-thanks for posting a pic of the box sticker w the X. None of the USA pairs have that X on the tag(even yotd came without the X on the box tag but did have the XDR hangtag). I wish Nike would release GR XDR KD's in the US...

On the packing list (receipt) from NDC the description on my team orange pair reads Nike Zoom KD IV QA...... Check your if you bought from NDC! What does the QA mean?

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

ArmorRig-thanks for posting a pic of the box sticker w the X. None of the USA pairs have that X on the tag(even yotd came without the X on the box tag but did have the XDR hangtag). I wish Nike would release GR XDR KD's in the US...

On the packing list (receipt) from NDC the description on my team orange pair reads Nike Zoom KD IV QA...... Check your if you bought from NDC! What does the QA mean?

Just Got a pair of Easter 130 shipped. Not bad considering it's a sz 14
pimp.gif

biggest sz in Portland NT is a 12

Just Got a pair of Easter 130 shipped. Not bad considering it's a sz 14
pimp.gif

biggest sz in Portland NT is a 12

Originally Posted by 18th letter

25jclzr.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I knew that it was only a matter of time before somebody would try to pull that lace swap
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

25jclzr.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I knew that it was only a matter of time before somebody would try to pull that lace swap
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

yes its copying the hype of the preheats but IMO the pink laces doesnt look bad.... some people focus too much on whats hype and just don't appreciate what just looks nice (Pink is a Easter Color)... not saying any of you are because everyone is untitled to their opinion.... but like i said i really want to see a pair with purple laces

yes its copying the hype of the preheats but IMO the pink laces doesnt look bad.... some people focus too much on whats hype and just don't appreciate what just looks nice (Pink is a Easter Color)... not saying any of you are because everyone is untitled to their opinion.... but like i said i really want to see a pair with purple laces

Originally Posted by Nineteen92

25jclzr.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

This is so wrong is so many ways. If I saw two dudes standing there together with these kicks on I would do a drop kick on each of them...
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Nineteen92

25jclzr.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

This is so wrong is so many ways. If I saw two dudes standing there together with these kicks on I would do a drop kick on each of them...
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom