OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

for me, not a good look at all. Strap is huge to leave unstrapped. It will just be flappin around.

but hey, wear it how you like it man. I couldn't care less about the next person's attire.

for me, not a good look at all. Strap is huge to leave unstrapped. It will just be flappin around.

but hey, wear it how you like it man. I couldn't care less about the next person's attire.

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

My oranges have yet to arrive from dead stock shoes. Called twice and just left an email. If they don't come through is it hard to cancel a charge on a credit card through the bank?

Deadstockshoes is the worst online retailer I've ever dealt with, customer service is nonexistent, they never respond to you, and act as if they are doing you a favor by you purchasing from them, eventually they will ship tho...you'll get your shoes, but I personally will never order frm them again

My oranges have yet to arrive from dead stock shoes. Called twice and just left an email. If they don't come through is it hard to cancel a charge on a credit card through the bank?

Deadstockshoes is the worst online retailer I've ever dealt with, customer service is nonexistent, they never respond to you, and act as if they are doing you a favor by you purchasing from them, eventually they will ship tho...you'll get your shoes, but I personally will never order frm them again

Originally Posted by MarvieMcFly

I wouldn't say the worse, because of some of the overseas sites people had problems with for the concords and IVs, but they're up there.

My biggest problem is how they will change the shipping date without communication.

Originally Posted by MarvieMcFly

I wouldn't say the worse, because of some of the overseas sites people had problems with for the concords and IVs, but they're up there.

My biggest problem is how they will change the shipping date without communication.

Originally Posted by DeathandTexas

I swear no one loves the KD IV as much as I do, but I'm not feeling the N7s at ALL. Hope everyone gets their pairs.

Wore my Del Sols to work tonight. Broke a few necks, even in the dark. (I work in a club) Might have to go down to the Nike store and buy a second pair before they disappear.

Debatable...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DeathandTexas

I swear no one loves the KD IV as much as I do, but I'm not feeling the N7s at ALL. Hope everyone gets their pairs.

Wore my Del Sols to work tonight. Broke a few necks, even in the dark. (I work in a club) Might have to go down to the Nike store and buy a second pair before they disappear.

Debatable...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by caleb4god

Originally Posted by khankussionz

Stopped by the concierge desk in my apartment complex to pick up my package, and the chic asked me if I ordered KDs... I wonder why...

KD IV Team Orange Box 01 by khankussionz, on Flickr

KD IV Team Orange Box 02 by khankussionz, on Flickr

KD IV Team Orange Box 03 by khankussionz, on Flickr

FNL fulfills orders from its stores, and this order was flulfilled by a store in Tulsa, OK.

KD IV Team Orange by khankussionz, on Flickr

Love this colorway. Happy I scooped these up. Got them with a discount code from FNL which makes it so much sweeter.

just made this colorway my first pr of kds ever. 80 bux shipped from eastbay via plat club
How so cheap?

Originally Posted by caleb4god

Originally Posted by khankussionz

Stopped by the concierge desk in my apartment complex to pick up my package, and the chic asked me if I ordered KDs... I wonder why...

KD IV Team Orange Box 01 by khankussionz, on Flickr

KD IV Team Orange Box 02 by khankussionz, on Flickr

KD IV Team Orange Box 03 by khankussionz, on Flickr

FNL fulfills orders from its stores, and this order was flulfilled by a store in Tulsa, OK.

KD IV Team Orange by khankussionz, on Flickr

Love this colorway. Happy I scooped these up. Got them with a discount code from FNL which makes it so much sweeter.

just made this colorway my first pr of kds ever. 80 bux shipped from eastbay via plat club
How so cheap?

Originally Posted by Just4Kicks212

am I the only one who isnt feeling the N7 colorways at all

I'm right there with you. I tried to like/love the KDN7 but the doilies/star pattern just doesn't work for me. GL to everyone trying to cop tho!!

I'm right there with you. I tried to like/love the KDN7 but the doilies/star pattern just doesn't work for me. GL to everyone trying to cop tho!!

This is how I felt about every release after the ASG's....then the N7's started showing up
smokin.gif

This is how I felt about every release after the ASG's....then the N7's started showing up
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom