OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Just don't see how any of you "dude" can wear these all pink shoes without a second thought before leaving the house
sick.gif

Yall going to look like this soon
pinkshoes2facehunter.jpg

My Aunt Pearls favorite nephew! 

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by frittszh

not my pic..just saw it on Instagram..

Unless you're Vado, we know
laugh.gif

Rogues are supposed to release next month. Wish I knew an exact date.

Only really after these and Miami Vices

Originally Posted by ItsaBayThang

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by oODeZzY

Exactly until you have someone that is close to you pass away from breast cancer than you would understand.. Anyway, Any spots in Jersey getting these?

I've had multiple people in my life die or battle breast cancer, and I know the majority of people aren't buying them for the cause. Just like the majority of people buying BHM KD's, Lebrons and Kobe's could care less about the significance.
Exactly.  That's exactly what I said in my first post before everyone got all defensive.  If you like pink shoes, wear them.  Dont use the cause as an excuse.  And if your really wearing them for the cause, thats cool too.  Lost a loved one to cancer year n half ago (Leukemia) so I'd never hate anyone thats trying to help out on the struggle.
That's how I feel. I would have loved to have gotten my hands on a pair because I like how they look, but I'm not using cancer as a reason to justify my purchase.

I was able to successfully RSVP for the Aunt Pearls at NTNY... May have to pass cause they're selling them on Monday and I have work -__-

Just paid $245 shipped for a size 12.

Caught up in the hype to have them right away? Yup.

Was I going to pay reseller price to avoid the bs @ HoH Orlando? Yup.

Just means I'm going to sell my Taxi's, oh well.

Huge shout out to fellow NTer for picking up a pair for me for basically retail and shipping. Definitely appreciate the sense of community shown by the good peeps here.

Niketown Portland RSVP went smooth + I was able to cop another thru the first come first serve line luckily....

I need blk n7s for myself...

Originally Posted by YoShoeGameIsWack

People complaining about the pearls

But they love to combine bright colors on the IDs

IJS

lol yeah they mixing these ugly neon greens and fruit punch colors, i think the pearls are way better than any of these off the wall IDs ive seen
alien.gif

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Just paid $245 shipped for a size 12.

Caught up in the hype to have them right away? Yup.

Was I going to pay reseller price to avoid the bs @ HoH Orlando? Yup.

Just means I'm going to sell my Taxi's, oh well.
what's swoosh price on these? I'm just messing...haha

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Missed out on the Pearls. Not dealing with resellers, seeing prices for these at $300
30t6p3b.gif
Too much, don't like it
frown.gif

still got scoring titles to look forward to though

Originally Posted by dgoins1

Originally Posted by TheLostMan

Originally Posted by CALIDUDE1

my post was removed a few days back and it wasn't this bad....
I was banned for a week for mentioning that I was willing to buy a pair of sneakers a few weeks ago...

Been a member since '09. Just don't post much....I see you guys are new have you read the enormous yellow text that clearly states NO BUYING OR SELLING? Just curious

Originally Posted by crystal lakes

shake my head at house of hoops Pembroke pines with the 12 pairs of pearls with no size 7.5,8,8.5. One size 13,no size 14.....
Were you able to pick any up?

Originally Posted by dgoins1

Originally Posted by TheLostMan

Originally Posted by CALIDUDE1

my post was removed a few days back and it wasn't this bad....
I was banned for a week for mentioning that I was willing to buy a pair of sneakers a few weeks ago...

I see you guys are new have you read the enormous yellow text that clearly states NO BUYING OR SELLING? Just curious
 I was just saying how nothing happened to him after its obvious that he is selling.  Now back to the kicks.
Rouges will never hit the price Pearls are or be as hard to get. N7s should not be so bad either.

Back
Top Bottom