OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

I have some of the KDs already, the recent eBay pic of the N7s has me thinking I might not want the white ones, that's what I meant.

Originally Posted by deucesole22

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Lol.. The success of the KD IV is due to making 80% of the releases limited.. Lol
So what are you trying to say with this sly comment??

The design of the shoe looks good on and off the court. It looks good worn casually with jeans/pants.

There's are a lot of different color ways especially unique ones like the WM, YOTD, UT, Easter, Team Oranges, Homes, Aways, Tours, etc.

The price is perfect at $95 for what you get unlike the other sigs.

Durant is having a great year. He's won the scoring title the past 3 years. He's on the verge of making his first NBA Finals and should have won the MVP over Prince James LeChoke this year and he's also about to eliminate Kobe from the playoffs.

I'm pretty sure the KD sig line is just becoming more popular as Durant is getting to Kobe and LeBron's level of exposure. 
KDs this year had some great, extremely limited colorways that really increased the interest/demand for this shoe in general. At the end of the day, it's the limited colorways in unique colors that are the most sought-after.

whats up with them UNDFTD lookin KDs? when is the release date? what stores are gettin them?

Been a LeBron collector but the Kobe 6 and KD 4 are some classic models.....The Kobe 6 was my 1st Kobe these will be my 1st KD

also that White/Navy GR is a must too

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

The limited releases played a big part on why KD's are selling out now. Christmas KD III's sat on shelves for MONTHS over here, but ever since the Weathermans and Nerfs, the hypebeasts and resellers hopped on KD's. It's a damn shame.
30t6p3b.gif

But yeah, his success and etc played a part in it, too.

exactly what im saying

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

whats up with them UNDFTD lookin KDs? when is the release date? what stores are gettin them?

Been a LeBron collector but the Kobe 6 and KD 4 are some classic models.....The Kobe 6 was my 1st Kobe these will be my 1st KD

also that White/Navy GR is a must too

Some stores already had them... I picked up two pair while I was in California Sheik store in Fresno.

Originally Posted by M Bo

This dude is the truth! Hopefully they can close this out and get past the Spurs. They should be able to take out anyone in the east for the title.

Spurs will be a tough out. It will be a good series though. They are absolutely schooling the Clippers.

How come KD didn't get an Elite version of his kicks? Are you telling me that Nike thought it would be a good idea to make $200 and $250 shoes for Kobe and Bron, respectively, but they wouldn't make one for KD? They could have priced it at like 140 (high-end estimate) and put some carbon-fiber and full-length zoom air in the IV's, and with the color blocking, I think they would have looked dope!

Am I crazy for this? And if someone could try to P.S. what they think the home/away Elites would look like, I would love to see what they come up with...

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by M Bo

This dude is the truth! Hopefully they can close this out and get past the Spurs. They should be able to take out anyone in the east for the title.

Spurs will be a tough out. It will be a good series though. They are absolutely schooling the highly overrated Clippers.

I would've loved to see OKC put them out...Does anybody have any word on the KD IV Olympics??

Originally Posted by Sk33terMcG33

How come KD didn't get an Elite version of his kicks? Are you telling me that Nike thought it would be a good idea to make $200 and $250 shoes for Kobe and Bron, respectively, but they wouldn't make one for KD? They could have priced it at like 140 (high-end estimate) and put some carbon-fiber and full-length zoom air in the IV's, and with the color blocking, I think they would have looked dope!

Am I crazy for this? And if someone could try to P.S. what they think the home/away Elites would look like, I would love to see what they come up with...
They actually did make a pair of elites for KD but in the end it was KD himself that said he didn't want an elite.  He said he was too far into this shoe to want to change to a different one.

Ah ok thanks for clearing that up. Didn't make sense to me haha. Were there ever pictures of what they looked like?!

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by deucesole22

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Lol.. The success of the KD IV is due to making 80% of the releases limited.. Lol
So what are you trying to say with this sly comment??

The design of the shoe looks good on and off the court. It looks good worn casually with jeans/pants.

There's are a lot of different color ways especially unique ones like the WM, YOTD, UT, Easter, Team Oranges, Homes, Aways, Tours, etc.

The price is perfect at $95 for what you get unlike the other sigs.

Durant is having a great year. He's won the scoring title the past 3 years. He's on the verge of making his first NBA Finals and should have won the MVP over Prince James LeChoke this year and he's also about to eliminate Kobe from the playoffs.

I'm pretty sure the KD sig line is just becoming more popular as Durant is getting to Kobe and LeBron's level of exposure. 
KDs this year had some great, extremely limited colorways that really increased the interest/demand for this shoe in general. At the end of the day, it's the limited colorways in unique colors that are the most sought-after.

I agree.  KD had great seasons before (especially last season), all of his base model shoes so far have been less than $100.  He has had "special colorways" in his other shoes.  His KD IIs, and KD IIIs are great shoes to actually play in also.  I contribute the hype of limited colorways to quite a bit of the success of the IV.

Since playing in these and having huge blisters and sores on my feet my relationship with these is strictly physical. Once you get to know the inside of these shoes its makes them alot less attractive.

Originally Posted by ryanang7

Can't wait for the finals MVP colorway

You're getting ahead of yourself. It's not even a sure thing they will beat the Spurs, who I think are playing the best basketball. I hope we do get to at least see a Finals shoe, but I'm not so sure.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

i really want this to happen, but damn. future thinking right lol?
Haha absolutely but the way he's been playing I can't see anyone getting in the way aside from the spurs

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

You're getting ahead of yourself. It's not even a sure thing they will beat the Spurs, who I think are playing the best basketball. I hope we do get to at least see a Finals shoe, but I'm not so sure.
The post was meant to be a joke but I would love to see an mvp colorway since the KD IV has quickly become my favorite signature shoe for the year.

My aunt pearls came in the mail yesterday. My first pair of KDs, I would have had the ASG's , but had there was some confusion with the person who was suppose to cop my size for me.

Back
Top Bottom