OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by smatty

still salty about not getting the ap's
Really?  Saltyworthy? Maybe I am just not that big a fan, but this is nothing I would go above and beyond to cop.  If one fell in my lap for retail/slightly above - maybe, but nothing more.  Honestly, at this point, it seems like so many people are beyond thirsty for KDs, that they could release a burlap brown CW with puke accents and it would sell. Wouldn't bother me at all if we were back in the days of KD2s and no one could give a rip..... Glad KD and Leo are finally getting their due, but everyone needs to just chill with all these releases.  REAL TALK is that N7s coulda released 2 years ago and sat on shelves for multiple months, if not ended up at outlets for a discount.  Now, Loser Beasts and every Tom, D I C K, and Larry will be on next week like they are the next Yeezy.  So da mb silly..... end RANT. sorry, probably just too much sun and fun this weekend finally gettin'to me.

^^^^^
and what kind of guy rocks pink shoes? if it was for the pearls on the heel and the limited factor, these wouldve sat on the shelves.

was in san marcos for my sisters  tennis tourney this weekend, when I asked about the N7s they said they didn't know what those were 
roll.gif

I really hope those rogues drop everywhere soon. I was at a sheikh today and some employee was telling me he wanted around 280 for his pair because he said they were going for 300 
indifferent.gif
some of these new jacks really got everything messed up
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by anhuynh16

was in san marcos for my sisters  tennis tourney this weekend, when I asked about the N7s they said they didn't know what those were 
roll.gif
lol....
grin.gif

Originally Posted by VA TECH

Wonder if the whole reseller trend will ever die down...

as long as there are broke people... never unless shoe collecting dies down
or

as long as people stop accepting to pay high %@% prices to others. Ive pretty much stopped and started low balling everyone hahah or at least to some its consider lowballing but if its DS ill never ask for under retail. 

I remember  like a few months ago WC3 use to be easily had for 200 or below, now prices are 220+. I think because more people are willing to spend that much money.... Also unless its heat when wearing a shoe you were never able to get above retail. I dont know maybe i am imagining things.

Originally Posted by cliffysam

Since playing in these and having huge blisters and sores on my feet my relationship with these is strictly physical. Once you get to know the inside of these shoes its makes them alot less attractive.
QFT.  Have gotten cuts every time I wear mine except this past Friday.  Guess they're still getting broken in, but switched them out after my 2nd game they still feel a bit uncomfortable. 

Originally Posted by geoff2005

Originally Posted by VA TECH

Wonder if the whole reseller trend will ever die down...

as long as people stop accepting to pay high %@% prices to others. Ive pretty much stopped and started low balling everyone hahah or at least to some its consider lowballing but if its DS ill never ask for under retail. 

I remember  like a few months ago WC3 use to be easily had for 200 or below, now prices are 220+. I think because more people are willing to spend that much money.... Also unless its heat when wearing a shoe you were never able to get above retail. I dont know maybe i am imagining things.
This.  If I miss a release, I have a price that I will not go above if I have to pay a reseller.  If people stop paying folks obscene prices things might settle down but when guys are selling Rogues for 300 bucks and people are paying that price, what are you going to do?

Originally Posted by Dark KNIGHT 805

Originally Posted by cliffysam

Since playing in these and having huge blisters and sores on my feet my relationship with these is strictly physical. Once you get to know the inside of these shoes its makes them alot less attractive.
QFT.  Have gotten cuts every time I wear mine except this past Friday.  Guess they're still getting broken in, but switched them out after my 2nd game they still feel a bit uncomfortable. 
I have the same feeling for kobes, never had a problem with 5 or 6

I need these N7's. I got to hear the guy in charge of the N7 program speak at my school. Its cool to see them giving back to our native communities. The outlet here isnt gonna be getting them. Horse @+$#

KDIV "N7 Collection" will be NIKE STORES ONLY!!! Retail locations ... No outlets, NO HOH...just sharing....

yea just saw the nikestore twitter. Man was really hoping HoH's might get them as there is no Niketown in my area.

Back
Top Bottom