OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

hey guys, I only have one kd iv pair(YOTD), and I've noticed that the shoe curves up quite a bit towards the front(soles), making them look really small when I wear them. Are all pairs like this? I went a half size up, but still look small, although the fit is right.

Originally Posted by Thorough Bred Nike Head

I Was at my local outlet in Las Vegas and a Nike employee was telling me that they are getting both N7 colorways this weekend also. Why are these colorways popping up in outlets?

I guess reading or using google is difficult 
indifferent.gif

Realistically, how much are the Aunt Pearls really going for? I think they are a great collectors shoe type of thing but really not willing to pay a rape price that it commands. But also because, I'm debating if I just pay the market price right now and not have to pay for it later, as I'm assuming it will just go up even higher with time. I seen wide range of prices from 180-250+ but what's it really selling for including shipping

I'm thinking if this shoe is even remotely close to being like the weathermans, I'll be bashing my head for not buying within a couple months

Aunt Pearls are nothing like the Weathermans IMO.

Weathermans a much hotter shoe. And Nerfs are in a whole 'nother category.

yesterday heard my boy talking to a manager at fnl.. the n7s are being limited around the country except oklahoma.. i guess that whole KD plays for OKC thing plus Native American heritage kind of plays a factor in the rumored 700 pairs that they are getting by that manager

lol the n7's are not worth all of this trouble.
i still feel like #*$#!# are trying to make the n7's and the aunt pearls into nerfs. or at least WM/nerf trade bait.

its too plain to need 6 rsvp's and all that IMO.

but to each his own. hopefully the scoring titles and *if the thunder make it to the finals* the finals colorway will be ill.

unfortunately the olympic colorway is plain too IMO.

Originally Posted by gameupz

Realistically, how much are the Aunt Pearls really going for? I think they are a great collectors shoe type of thing but really not willing to pay a rape price that it commands. But also because, I'm debating if I just pay the market price right now and not have to pay for it later, as I'm assuming it will just go up even higher with time. I seen wide range of prices from 180-250+ but what's it really selling for including shipping

I'm thinking if this shoe is even remotely close to being like the weathermans, I'll be bashing my head for not buying within a couple months

I've seen them being sold locally in my area for $160-190 but the sizes are random and it really depends on the seller.

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Originally Posted by Fully Calibrated

6 consecutive Niketown RSVP title wins!
Recent:
1. NTNY for Jordan 4 Cavs Size 8.5
2. NTLasVegas for Nike KD Pearls Size 8.5
Current:
3. NTLasVegas for Nike KD N7(Black) Size 12
4. NTNY for Nike KD N7(White) Size 8.5
5. NTNY for Nike KD N7(White) Size 12
6. NTNY for Nike KD N7(Black) Size 8.5

6-1. 
pimp.gif

Light work.
I got my boy making me fake IDs using those names for NY this weekend.

Thanks bro!

That would be a great troll move haha

Whats The Deal with the N7s? I am really feeling the white one and hate the black ones. My question is usually there is people all over youtube doing early shoe revies and people on ebay selling early with detailed pics. I HAVE NOT FOUND ONE PERSON WITH THEM. Are they that limited. I would like to see if anybody has them already with detailed pics because I wanna see if they are worth all my troubles that I will have to go thru to acquire them. And I could care less about the black ones.

Are they that limited to where nobody in the sneaker community isnt doing early reviews or selling early with actual tagged detailed pics ?

So I'm on Nikefind trying to locate a shirt and I've never had to wait inline in over 5 yrs. I'm number 34 
eyes.gif
. Dudes are goin hard for these n7s I bet....

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Yeah, but a shoes worth is definitely by eBay prices...seeing how people from forums & local to you both use it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/N...*!*!&hash=item4603e36fae

If you can find me another size 12 AP for $225 or under, I will buy it right away.
A shoe's worth is by whatever someone set's it at. I use forums and local listings to see how much people overcharge on eBay to compensate for all the fees applied after listing/final sale/shipping/etc. Most either openly want to bypass that system or just accept the cut by taking the chance that someone is willing to pay more for something that's more secure than privately negotiating...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...4FJ5oHkc%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc#ht_500wt_949

If I find a Size 12 for $225 or under, I'll go ahead and sell it to you for $250-$300 because that's what you've put it's worth at...

Originally Posted by sniper

$200-225(MAX).
Fixed...
The Pearls don't touch the ASGs...

AP's released not too long ago. I'd say they they go from $225-$300(depending on size)right now, but I'm sure will rise in time.Also, about it not touching the ASG, it always cracks me up cuz its all about preference by individual.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

$200-225(MAX).
Fixed...

AP's released not too long ago. I'd say they they go from $225-$300(depending on size)right now, but I'm sure will rise in time.Also, about it not touching the ASG, it always cracks me up cuz its all about preference by individual.
laugh.gif
  = After looking at my sig and then your sig...
Jada: I think the Pearls have plateaued in price as the most recent in your size sold for $260+ shipped and much less in my size. I'm not one to say how the market will go, but I would bet that these won't touch Weatherman prices. I'm looking at them being stuck just under ASGs...

Fixed...

laugh.gif
Jada: I think the Pearls have plateaued in price as the most recent in your size sold for $260+ shipped and much less in my size. I'm not one to say how the market will go, but I would bet that these won't touch Weatherman prices. I'm looking at them being stuck just under ASGs...

wink.gif

Originally Posted by CRH1979

Originally Posted by Thorough Bred Nike Head

I Was at my local outlet in Las Vegas and a Nike employee was telling me that they are getting both N7 colorways this weekend also. Why are these colorways popping up in outlets?

I guess reading or using google is difficult 
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
Touche'....friggin' forum divas, I swear
grin.gif

laugh.gif

Laugh all u want. I have two pairs so no sweat off of my back. I love shoes first.
smile.gif
I'm laughing at the electrolimes u have in ur sig. Now THAT'S
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Or you're just trying to keep the 'value' on the Pearls high so that you can sell them for more than they're worth...
I double-up on foams, but even with the Electrolimes, I couldn't do it so the extra set is up for grabs. No need to get butt-hurt. At least you don't see me in their respective thread trying to up-sell them...

laugh.gif

Laugh all u want. I have two pairs so no sweat off of my back. I love shoes first.
smile.gif
I'm laughing at the electrolimes u have in ur sig. Now THAT'S
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Or you're just trying to keep the 'value' on the Pearls high so that you can sell them for more than they're worth...
I double-up on foams, but even with the Electrolimes, I couldn't do it so the extra set is up for grabs. No need to get butt-hurt. At least you don't see me in their respective thread trying to up-sell them...

I'm not hurt at all. It's all good. I'm not trying to up sell anything. I gave a price range of $225 to $300 on the Pearls which is accurate depending on size. It is what it is.

Back
Top Bottom