OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by dmenshunzz

was just bout to post this.. which one of y'all jumped on the 11 dangit haha

Ha ha ha, I had a pair in my cart then made the mistake of adding two pairs of socks.  The 11s sold out before I could finish checkout!

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

Here's some pics
Great pics! I think the graphics on the actual shoes look better on the whites but the blacks look dope with the blue laces imo.  Glad I was able to get both at my outlet here.  They still had a lot of pairs left but wouldn't let anyone get back in line.  Just 1 of each color per person.  I could have helped some of you guys out...

damn...missed the rouges
30t6p3b.gif

Favored the white over black from initial pictures, but the black colorway is much sharper in-person and now my favorite. Will probably rock these more than the white and I'm not even sure I'll wear the white ones since I'm content with the GR Homes...
N7s.jpg

Originally Posted by sniper

Favored the white over black from initial pictures, but the black colorway is much sharper in-person and now my favorite. Will probably rock these more than the white and I'm not even sure I'll wear the white ones since I'm content with the GR Homes...

if u let the kicks drive, looks like u heading for a wall
laugh.gif
.. nice PU tho

Originally Posted by jusbekicks

crazy that a 100 doallar shoe is now on ebay for close to 300 smh

Crazy that Nike only released these in 3 Nike stores in the entire CA and all in the LA County area. Online or drive 500 miles to nearest store that has them. 
mad.gif

Really aint see the Rouges selling that fast... especially with everyone focused on the main kd release

Back
Top Bottom