OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

I went a little crazy today. I was at Sawgrass (which is about 40 minutes from my house) in the morning for the blacks. My brother and I got our pairs, hit the mall, and rode out. Got back home like at 12. I called the outlet like at 2:38 and they told me they received the white and have been out for an hour. Woke my brother up and picked up my homegirl and hauled over there. I hit up the crew, and picked up pairs for them, too. Besides me and my brother's pairs, I'm only keeping two for trade bait out of all this.

The manager wouldn't let me buy them all, so I had to ask random people in the mall to hook me up. I shot them $10 for looking out, and sent them on their way.

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

I went a little crazy today. I was at Sawgrass (which is about 40 minutes from my house) in the morning for the blacks. My brother and I got our pairs, hit the mall, and rode out. Got back home like at 12. I called the outlet like at 2:38 and they told me they received the white and have been out for an hour. Woke my brother up and picked up my homegirl and hauled over there. I hit up the crew, and picked up pairs for them, too. Besides me and my brother's pairs, I'm only keeping two for trade bait out of all this.

The manager wouldn't let me buy them all, so I had to ask random people in the mall to hook me up. I shot them $10 for looking out, and sent them on their way.
Nice 
pimp.gif
  my girl rsvp'd for two blacks and a white and I got all three.

I purchased from the restock at 12:50 pm cst on 5/25.  One of each color.  Received shipping confirmation, including both pairs, at 12:03 am cst this morning.  Overnight shipping option.

I just tracked my tracking info. My kicks arrived in Oakland in the early am! Nike was on it shipping out the overnight pairs! Good luck.

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

serious business

Well I placed an order during the first restock shortly after the initial release. Last night I had $110 pending order on my PayPal and now it's at $0. I'm assuming it's going to get cancelled but I haven't received the dreaded cancellation email. The exact same thing happened to me when Nike accidentally dropped the galaxy pack and then they cancelled all the orders.

How many times can we Order the same item? Will they fulfill subsequent orders for the same shoe if they had them in stock? All I know is I can only check out one of each cw.

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

How many times can we Order the same item? Will they fulfill subsequent orders for the same shoe if they had them in stock? All I know is I can only check out one of each cw.

They will pick up on the multiple orders and cancel.
If you want more I suggest you use a different CC under a different name

They cancel all orders or just the orders after your first order? I ordered again today,and ordered yesterday...two different days,same shoes...cancellation? Hope not
laugh.gif

Btw...can't add any size in either cw to my cart

I keep refreshing my page and random sizes pop up, but never let me add them to my cart. The same thing was happening yesterday. I'm pretty frustrated.

Good question you raised here Bro ArmorRig. Nike customer service confirms to me that the moment you get order confirmation of a first order, any subsequent orders of the same will automatically cancel the previous one. Now, if you allow your first order be delivered to you before getting the same sneaker, I have no answer to that but you run the risk of losing everything out for being a limited release. I am not sure if their system automatically disallow you to check out same item since it tracks down your purchase history showing your previous order. But it's all worth it taking the risk at that point since you have already secured a pair. Who dares wins!

I honestly think when the dust settles and it's all said and done, both these colorways will have a high value within time. That's just my opinion though, KD 4s in general have been released in pretty limited quantities, I don't see how these would be a complete GR. I'm happy I got a pair of each color so it makes no difference to me but I'm just saying for the people on the fence with them, I would just buy them regardless and decide later

I see 6 pairs of Durant 4s having any real value, Nerfs, Weathermans, Galaxy, Aunt Pearls and both N7s. YOTD, Xmas and Rogues on the outside looking in

This release is great if all orders go through. That's how it should be done if the money goes to a good cause. Of course I should hold praise to NDC until everything is sorted out Tuesday.

I just got an order through for a size 10 in the white. Will be a little snug if they actually do show up, but...

Originally Posted by DD79

Good question you raised here Bro ArmorRig. Nike customer service confirms to me that the moment you get order confirmation of a first order, any subsequent orders of the same will automatically cancel the previous one. Now, if you allow your first order be delivered to you before getting the same sneaker, I have no answer to that but you run the risk of losing everything out for being a limited release. I am not sure if their system automatically disallow you to check out same item since it tracks down your purchase history showing your previous order. But it's all worth it taking the risk at that point since you have already secured a pair. Who dares wins!

If thats true... Automatic cancelation? now i know Why size are popping up....lol

Back
Top Bottom