OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

I guess its just the nature of the beast, but chuckling to myself as to how much "newb" action is running rampant in here the last few weeks.

NEW GUYS.  DON'T ADVERTISE YOUR NEEDS, WANTS, TRADES, SALES, PROPOSALS, ETC... WITHIN YOUR POST.  THINGS HAVE RUN PRETTY SMOOTHLY IN HERE WITH REGARDS TO THIS SO NO NEED TO MESS IT UP NOW.  USE PMs, SIGS, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY,

EXERCISE COMMON SENSE AND GOOD JUDGEMENT BEFORE YOU POST.  THINK TWICE-MAYBE THREE TIMES BEFORE YOU POST.
wink.gif

END RANT. NOT TRYING TO BE A RICHARD.

Originally Posted by gzagenius

What part of

ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED.

Don't you guys understand?Also includes asking for help. If you really need to post about extra pairs or looking for help put it in your SIG.

your ignorance is going to get this thread locked
You're a MOD? OH.
2zxrsrq.jpg

Originally Posted by cfo15

For all the canadian NTers the Nike outlet at vaughn mills mall has lots of both colours of the n7s left in various sizes from 6.5-14.

I guess the $150 cdn price tag isn't helping but its for a good cause!!!
If they're $150 when I pick mine up later today I'm complaining.

The outlet I called yesterday said they are not taking phone orders until Sunday. No holds either.

Ps: it is right what others mentioned that buying/selling/trading is not allowed in threads other than the actual buy and sell lounge. The warning is on the main page.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

I guess its just the nature of the beast, but chuckling to myself as to how much "newb" action is running rampant in here the last few weeks.

NEW GUYS.  DON'T ADVERTISE YOUR NEEDS, WANTS, TRADES, SALES, PROPOSALS, ETC... WITHIN YOUR POST.  THINGS HAVE RUN PRETTY SMOOTHLY IN HERE WITH REGARDS TO THIS SO NO NEED TO MESS IT UP NOW.  USE PMs, SIGS, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY,

EXERCISE COMMON SENSE AND GOOD JUDGEMENT BEFORE YOU POST.  THINK TWICE-MAYBE THREE TIMES BEFORE YOU POST.
wink.gif

END RANT. NOT TRYING TO BE A RICHARD.

U act like I'm the only one I seen people that been in this for years and they are posting that they have extra pairs and things for sale

Originally Posted by onoudidntgf

Got the only pair of KDs I really wanted. Others were nice but I definitely like these the most.

Best pic I've seen of these.  Orange laces really are nice.

Originally Posted by DD79

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

How many times can we Order the same item? Will they fulfill subsequent orders for the same shoe if they had them in stock? All I know is I can only check out one of each cw.
Good question you raised here Bro ArmorRig. Nike customer service confirms to me that the moment you get order confirmation of a first order, any subsequent orders of the same will automatically cancel the previous one. Now, if you allow your first order be delivered to you before getting the same sneaker, I have no answer to that but you run the risk of losing everything out for being a limited release. I am not sure if their system automatically disallow you to check out same item since it tracks down your purchase history showing your previous order. But it's all worth it taking the risk at that point since you have already secured a pair. Who dares wins!

Got it. I didn't place another order because I thought there's no point of doing another one if my previous orders are in progress, as I know if the new order would be placed, and they were going to end up cancelling orders after the initial launch, then all my orders would get cancelled anyway, which I'm hoping is not the case.
ohwell.gif

But another question somewhat related to this. The shipping address I used is my sister's because someone is always present to accept packages, and my brother-in-law would place an order for himself and both his shipping and billing are my sister's, then that would be considered as someone else right? All we have in common is the shipping address. Just wanted to make sure as I don't want us to cancel out our orders if he is able to make an order now.  

That's the "sig." Everything what Bryscooplaygrif is trying to say is on the main Nike page sticky titled "REMINDER: NO BUYING/SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS FORUM! YOU WILL BE BANNED! "

Haha! It looks like NDC just let their system on cruise control for Memorial Day weekend. I'm pretty sure it's not updating it's stock in real-time due to cancellations, but more so having it's own system errors. I didn't bother trying online yesterday or today since I was physically able to secure my pairs. However, I would still go through with your orders if I were you as it's showing up for me as still available in 4-5 sizes of each colorway...

Best case scenario: Orders get fulfilled...

Worst case scenario: Mass coupon codes like they did with the early All-Star/Galaxy release...

Some of y'all folks should remember y'all were once new. Don't think cuz folks dont have a gang of post counts they're new. We have lives....

Folks make mistakes; give the newb a pass...one time only...R

I copped these at Sawgrass Mills for 68 out the door. Since it was their last pair they just threw them on the clearence rack.

Originally Posted by brettmw109

Just was able to get an 11 in the blacks. Tuesday should be interesting.

so you're the one who checked it out! haha that's why I'm getting an error trying to add that black 11 in my cart.

Back
Top Bottom