OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

just peeped, not what i expected but you can count me in

Agreed, I was hoping for a cool design like this in the primary OKC colors, but these are pretty sweet too I guess.

I gotta see if I can get a pair of these ST's. excellent trade bait for some ASG's. Also, all these random N7 restocks on NDC got me thinking I may grab a pair.

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

I gotta see if I can get a pair of these ST's. excellent trade bait for some ASG's. Also, all these random N7 restocks on NDC got me thinking I may grab a pair.

Just about all those STs are good for. 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by top contender

Originally Posted by onoudidntgf

Got the only pair of KDs I really wanted. Others were nice but I definitely like these the most.
DAMN they are nice with the orange laces!!!!!!!!!
eek.gif
 I'm in love! Where did you get those orange laces @ tho? I'm DEF copping these whenever they hit FTL/FA/Champs...I missed the run on sneakerhead.com @ box price 
mad.gif

UNFTDs and I'll try to trade for YoTDs or ASGs and I'm done with IVs....bring on the Vs!!
pimp.gif

rogue greens kind of looks better with the orange laces will NDC have them within the future?

As for the scoring title they don't look too bad.

Originally Posted by infam0usP

Originally Posted by top contender

Originally Posted by onoudidntgf

Got the only pair of KDs I really wanted. Others were nice but I definitely like these the most.
DAMN they are nice with the orange laces!!!!!!!!!
eek.gif
 I'm in love! Where did you get those orange laces @ tho? I'm DEF copping these whenever they hit FTL/FA/Champs...I missed the run on sneakerhead.com @ box price 
mad.gif

UNFTDs and I'll try to trade for YoTDs or ASGs and I'm done with IVs....bring on the Vs!!
pimp.gif

I bought the orange laces at FNL.

i did the same thing with my laces, i bought them all @ FL. 54 inch flat laces, the neon orange color goes well with it. i also took the blue laces from the black n7 and put in white n7s. then took a black 54 inch flat and put it into the black n7s. all good lace swaps IMO

Scoring titles are a huge disappointment. kobe ripoff. cant stand the print all over the shoe. that said, good luck for those coppin.

Originally Posted by KingOfKicks805

i did the same thing with my laces, i bought them all @ FL. 54 inch flat laces, the neon orange color goes well with it. i also took the blue laces from the black n7 and put in white n7s. then took a black 54 inch flat and put it into the black n7s. all good lace swaps IMO

Pics of the N7 lace swaps?

I think the st's are sick? What exactly do you guys not like about them? the laser the colors. I dunno if it's the cal bear, Berkeley cougar or warriors fan coming out but I love blue and gold. The detail on the gold is a nice touch I think. Can't wait to attempt to grab a pair on the 100 restocks that hopefully happen when they drop.

which n7 do you think is better, black or white? my friend is giving me a choice of one for my bday....

Back
Top Bottom