OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by CowColor

quick question about the KDs, Do these crease easily?

Not at all
pimp.gif

ROFL
roll.gif
LMFAO
laugh.gif

Nike is f*ck*in with all you new HYPES. Expect a bunch of cancelled orders come Tuesday.

On the other hand I hope all the people that's been really wanting them since first news surfaced get their orders to go through. So that all these damn resellers can kick rocks.

These aren't limited or aren't as limited as you guys think. Don't pay above retail or max should be $130.

5cm4iw.jpg

HYPE.
roll.gif

people are canceling orders of the N7 which is why the sizes are popping up all crazy.

Resellers dont know what to do.
laugh.gif

OMG an FSR is back up on NDC for both colors. Able to add to cart and check out. Hurry before it gets sold out then pops back up again. GO GO GO!!

LOL.

i swear their just claiming that it is a limited release, even though they have many pairs in stock like a general release.

Originally Posted by CowColor

i swear their just claiming that it is a limited release, even though they have many pairs in stock like a general release.

Even if this is a GR this is the weirdest strangest release I have ever seen, I been doing this way before the whole twitter revolution and never seen anything like it. I hope they randomly restock the South Beaches and KD IV Scoring titles too!!  LOL   I just hope my 2 pairs go through, I wasn't greedy this time and only ordered 1 of each color...

Just got an order through for blacks sz 11. Will have to see them in person before I decide whether I trade for another KD IV CW.

^are those fo real?? Where'd you scoop the pics from? If so, they're legit. A definite cop for my collection. A lot of details on them.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by deucesole22

^are those fo real?? Where'd you scoop the pics from? If so, they're legit. A definite cop for my collection. A lot of details on them.
smokin.gif

Sole Collector

Back
Top Bottom