OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by Terrflip

KD shoulda wore the away N7s, they woulda had a higher chance of winning the game..

indifferent.gif

I am going to assume mine will be cancelled at this point, ordered it Saturday AM and I still have the "IN PROGRESS/PREPARING TO SHIP" statuses

Add me to the list of those who have benefited from Joe.

Thanks...some people look out for others.

My order still says preparing to ship this happened with my playoffs and they canceled those so i know what that means
30t6p3b.gif
i hope they at least ship my socks for free.

These mfers at ndc shipped my order......... buy order i mean one training jersey from the clearance section.

Whats yet to be shipped are my black N7 KDs, USA and Portugal national jerseys.

WTFBRO

To those who worry about getting unconfirmed shipment notices from NDC, please be reminded that orders placed on 5/26/12 will be shipped ON OR BEFORE MAY 31st.
If you don't get shipment confirmation come June 1st, I would suggest making a follow up call with them.

lets see how many people who thought the rogues were an "insta-cop" last week back out now that they are a confirmed gr...

Alot of people, especially the recent people who have just entered this thread. Hope they understand the concept of a flow product now.lol

I was able to do a phone order with Eastbay last night for the rogue greens and the lady gave me the 20% off discount since I ordered 2 pair. Total with shipping was 161.96. Got my tracking number this morning. Product number is 73679302.

Originally Posted by ndpeezy

I was able to do a phone order with Eastbay last night for the rogue greens and the lady gave me the 20% off discount since I ordered 2 pair. Total with shipping was 161.96. Got my tracking number this morning. Product number is 73679302.
ah man, and it took you until 230pm est today to put us on??? lol. thanks for sharing just the same though (in all seriousness). 

Back
Top Bottom