OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Yes!!! Just happened to go to kicks deals' page at the right time and saw the link to FA. Copped a pair for myself and for 2 of my homies who were also looking for these. 
pimp.gif

dont know how reliable the info is, but jus got off nike chat with a rep and checked the status of my n7 order which is "still in progress, preparing to ship" and she said it had been fully processed and would ship by the end of the day, so for those that are still waiting, maybe a glimmer of hope, at any rate I expect to either recieve a ship confirmation email or a cancelation email by this evening

Originally Posted by rjucks

Originally Posted by ndpeezy

I was able to do a phone order with Eastbay last night for the rogue greens and the lady gave me the 20% off discount since I ordered 2 pair. Total with shipping was 161.96. Got my tracking number this morning. Product number is 73679302.
ah man, and it took you until 230pm est today to put us on??? lol. thanks for sharing just the same though (in all seriousness). 

Real talk, I'm in Phoenix so I called in right before 9pm which is almost 12est. I called in 30 minutes before that and the rep said they were available but I figured they wouldn't give me the discount so I was just gonna call back once they were offering free shipping. Something told me to call back and sure enough the CSR looked into it and gave me the discount.

Originally Posted by rjucks

I was able to do a phone order with Eastbay last night for the rogue greens and the lady gave me the 20% off discount since I ordered 2 pair. Total with shipping was 161.96. Got my tracking number this morning. Product number is 73679302.
ah man, and it took you until 230pm est today to put us on??? lol. thanks for sharing just the same though (in all seriousness). 

Real talk, I'm in Phoenix so I called in right before 9pm which is almost 12est. I called in 30 minutes before that and the rep said they were available but I figured they wouldn't give me the discount so I was just gonna call back once they were offering free shipping. Something told me to call back and sure enough the CSR looked into it and gave me the discount.
man. nice work on that. glad you refused to buckle on the lack of the discount. I'm going to check with eastbay now to see if they have any left so I can get my 20% off as well LOL. If they say no, i'm going to say "but ndpeezy got one!" just kidding. thanks for sharing the info.

coo coo coo coo, my order just shipped, i was part of the late restock...

edit: #$*% never mind.... they just shipped my socks... FFFF. I dont want them unless they come with shoes

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

sizes 9-11 and 12 are Out of stock now. whatever its cool, i got too many shoes anyway.

Missed out of a 9. I was busy in the Yeezy/Lebron thread
30t6p3b.gif
All good I'm sure most sites/stores will have them soon.

Originally Posted by geoff2005

edit: #$*% never mind.... they just shipped my socks... FFFF. I dont want them unless they come with shoes
that's what I was afraid of...so I removed the socks and paid the shipping. if it cancels then so be it. I don't want them just damn socks
30t6p3b.gif

A quick phone pic of my kd collection. Should be receiving the black n7s tmm, another id within a few weeks and the rogues that I just ordered off FA. That should be it for iv until the scoring titles.

Originally Posted by torres

Originally Posted by geoff2005

that's what I was afraid of...so I removed the socks and paid the shipping. if it cancels then so be it. I don't want them just damn socks
30t6p3b.gif

same thing happened to me.... smh
tired.gif

Not much sizes left on Eastbay. I'm gonna have to wait now.

Eastbay reps, Are you guys getting more of the Rogues in mid-June?

Originally Posted by sweaty foot

struck out on the n7s last week cuz i kept getting that error code when i tried to checkout...fast forward to today and i decided to log into my swoosh account to see what they had.  looked at my cart and it still had the black n7s in my size 11.5...checked out and got the order confirmation just now.  hopefully it goes through 
eyes.gif

just got shipping confirmation! thank you nike 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Not much sizes left on Eastbay. I'm gonna have to wait now.

Eastbay reps, Are you guys getting more of the Rogues in mid-June?

yep just placed an order for a size 13 off eastbay with the 25% platinum member discount. about to cancel my size 13 on FA once i receive the order confirmation #.

maaannn kinda want these rogues, but havent tried on any KDs, not sure if I want to go a full size up. They dont have any 13.5s
ohwell.gif

Always cool when I go to FA to get a pair and see my cousin on the website at the turntables in the hip hop squares first pic of reel.  Get em Cuz!!

Thanks for the heads up fellas, was able to snatch a pair from footaction, 11-12 are done on eastbay

Back
Top Bottom