OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Don't Eastbay and Footactions website operate off the same inventory?

That would probably explain the quick sell out

Originally Posted by oODeZzY

@Eastbay Rep have these hit foot action retail locations yet?

Did you think before you typed this?

Eastbay should've sent out emails to let the Gold/Platinum members know that they had them and are taking phone orders only like they did with the YOTD. Where's Eastbay rep Ray when you need him.
grin.gif
Oh well hopefully I can scoop a pair in-store or another site that pops up with them.

Citysole Kicks-r-us shipped the following item(s) in your order -------------- placed on May 28, 2012:

Nike Zoom KD IV Rouge Green - Grey - Orange (Mens 10)

Sold by: Citysole Kicks-r-us

Quantity: 1

$100.00 each

Carrier Tracking Number: ------------

YES SIR, they are on their way!!!
roll.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Eastbay should've sent out emails to let the Gold/Platinum members know that they had them and are taking phone orders only like they did with the YOTD. Where's Eastbay rep Ray when you need him.
grin.gif
Oh well hopefully I can scoop a pair in-store or another site that pops up with them.

THIS...eastbay should at least give us a heads up on the phone orders
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Yeah I did +!%!@% smartass. I want to know if they have distributed to stores yet. Did you think before your stupid #*! quoted me?

grin.gif

It ain't that deep, Footlocker, Eastbay and Finishline are all linked. You can get the product number from Footactions website.

People just took the product # to Eastbay and called and ordered. They normally get sneakers in before posting them on the website. What's different now, you want these?

I wish some of you would stop hyping up and crying over sneakers.

Yeah I did *%+!*@ smartass. I want to know if they have distributed to stores yet. Did you think before your stupid +%$ quoted me?

Do you normally go to Wendy's and ask for a Quarter Pounder?

You had an idiot post. The fact you don't realize why, makes it even worse.

I just contacted NDC about my N7 order that I placed on Monday from the "mystery pop up stock" and was told "my order was still processing and we are still locating stock to fulfill you order"

My status says preparing for ship.

Yeah I did *%+!*@ smartass. I want to know if they have distributed to stores yet. Did you think before your stupid +%$ quoted me?

Do you normally go to Wendy's and ask for a Quarter Pounder?

You had an idiot post. The fact you don't realize why, makes it even worse.

how does he still not get it?

Originally Posted by indianabound

I just contacted NDC about my N7 order that I placed on Monday from the "mystery pop up stock" and was told "my order was still processing and we are still locating stock to fulfill you order"

that doesnt sound good, looks like im stuck with socks.... fug waste of time sending it back and waiting for my credit card to get reimburse 

Figured, that's the same thing that happen with the freegums.

thapointguy said:
grin.gif

It ain't that deep, Footlocker, Eastbay and Finishline are all linked. You can get the product number from Footactions website.

People just took the product # to Eastbay and called and ordered. They normally get sneakers in before posting them on the website. What's different now, you want these?

I wish some of you would stop hyping up and crying over sneakers.

Hardly crying on my part like I said I can wait for stores to get theirs. Mainly a suggestion since that's what they did with the YOTD. Don't you want some kind of "perk" for being a club member that you paid for? Congrats to those that were up on the FA's drop and ordered through Eastbay and affiliates.

Man, i've missed on all the online rogue releases so far. Don't really have a store near me that would get these so im starting to think these may not happen.

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

they better give me a 30% off coupon if they cancel my 2 n7 orders. thats like 3 cancelled orders for me in a one month span.
Let me know how that works out for you....
wink.gif

Nah seriously though, what is kinda lame is that they can't get back to their customers(many of them loyal and multiple repeats) within 24-48 hours to let them know if order will be filled or not- that way you can pursue other options if necessary.  Also, most people probably didn't order/re-order 3 and 4 x in hopes that their first order would go through and not have subsequent orders cancel out the first one. 

Online is becoming more and more of a crapshoot at best- and this twitter RSVP and DM blah blah blah is also a big roll of the dice.  Pretty much what it amounts to is you have to really put your whole day, life, job, family, etc.. on hold to keep track of this crap.  In all honesty if its so random, the best thing to do would just be to drop the stuff without warning and literally let people "stumble" onto it at their local malls/spots as they will- word of mouth, etc..but the internet (thanks to Al Gore)- its a blessing and a curse all at once.

Originally Posted by geoff2005

that doesnt sound good, looks like im stuck with socks.... fug waste of time sending it back and waiting for my credit card to get reimburse 

if u have an outlet anywhere near u can return stuff there. youll get a receipt too with the 5 dollar survey coupon. just a suggestion if u happen to have one nearby

Originally Posted by caleb4god

Originally Posted by geoff2005

if u have an outlet anywhere near u can return stuff there. youll get a receipt too with the 5 dollar survey coupon. just a suggestion if u happen to have one nearby
the closest one is like 20 iisssshhh miles and tax is lower there, seems like such a waste of gas, time, and money to return a pair of socks so id rather ship them back.

Originally Posted by torres

grin.gif

THIS...eastbay should at least give us a heads up on the phone orders
30t6p3b.gif

That would be a great perk if they did that. And I'm sure they would get more people to sign up if that was the case. I never received a single email from Eastbay regarding stock availability for any shoe. And I've been a member since Nov. Oh well I guess...

^a lot of people actually signed up for Gold/Platinum membership when Eastbay had YOTD phone orders only for club members. They also sent out an email to platinum members first and only members could order it for awhile then they opened it up to everyone thru phone and then put remaining pairs on their website.

That was a good release for many including me.

talked to Nike again about my N7 order that is still "preparing to ship" they are going to up channel it and i should get a response in 2 days...LOL

by then i might actually have a shipping e-mail

won't matter, i leave for alabama for 8 weeks and these won't be here before then

FAIL

Spoke to Nike rep told me they are locating the stock, I order on Saturday night the KD Black N7. Rep told me in 30 hrs I will find out if the order gets completed. I have a feeling cancellations will occur tm
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom