OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

NDC sent me email they oversold on n7s so they canceled its cool i got both pairs coming in from outlets 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Looks like emails are being sent. Just got my cancellation email. As a consolation, they gave me a 15% off code.

LOL i got the cancellation email from Nike just now. 15% off and free shipping
grin.gif

0 for 2 this weekend. city sole and NDC FTL

wish i would have gotten through with the outlet info and ordered the N7 with the numbers and info that UpandComing posted.. Good looks again Upandcoming.

oh well can't have em all

Well, got my cancellation as well for the whites, got those blacks though! when those rogues come out on NDC again?

cancellation also...but happy with 15% i guess..wish it was like 20 or 25 lol...i still got a 10% that i havent used yet

got cancellation emails for both my pairs of N7s...15% codes helps on other stuff coming out tho.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Should've ordered a pair of whites to get that 15%.

This. I learned my lesson after the Galaxy All Star fiasco. Whenever NDC starts acting weird, you jump on it. That way you either end up with a pair of shoes that you can flip/hook someone up with, or a 15% off code.

Got my cancellation email a few minutes ago. Oh well, at least I got my Rogues and the NDC codes.

On to the next one...

Just got my cancellation emails for both pair of n7's...a little salty, just because I started to get my hopes up.

Got cancellation emails for my black n7's and KD orbit t-shirt. Oh well, two separate 15% off codes for the future. And extra money to spend this weekend on Miami Vice

Back
Top Bottom