OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

I got both the cancellation and delayed e-mail

I remember when this almost never happened on NDC, now it occurs with nearly every major release.

Saturday should be hilarious.

What exactly was the server maintenance for?

I got the cancellation e-mail with the coupons and the I got the delayed shipping e-mail. Would be hilarious if somehow I ended up getting the shoes shipped.

Fucc Nike. I just spoke to a rep last night and they told me not to worry. I specifically ask should I worry about this order being cancelled and she told me no everything is good. The shoes should ship with in 24hrs
30t6p3b.gif
. Not even mad about the shoes since it was just an extra pair just mad at how they handle things
30t6p3b.gif

got a "delay" email also....means cancelled i assume? oh well
laugh.gif

edit: so I have to wait til June 8th to see if they ship? and if they dont, 50% off my next purchase?
laugh.gif

Serious though, June 8th? what,they have the factories making more?
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Total Joke.

Good news for most of us, is that it just means discounted product next month.  Not gonna lie, I am more amped about Rogues(Rouges? -seen it both ways on different sites) coming than I was about N7s.  I know many are beefing about Rogues being too bland and plain but to me they are pretty versatile.  Can wear with khakis, cargos, jeans, ball shorts, etc.. and probably won't look crazy at all- N7s on the other hand would work well with black and white, maybe a little red.

In any case, this release and many of the recent releases got Nike looking like a bunch of these.....
6a00e009872109883301116901b1a4970c-800wi

rodeo-clown.jpg

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Originally Posted by geoff2005

Mamie: I would be happy to check into that for you, one moment please.
Mamie: It looks like the socks were shipped an the KD IV N7's are getting sent to the warehouse for fulfillment so should ship within the next business day or so.
Mamie: Are you still there Geoff?
Geoff: sorry
Geoff: I am here
Geoff: Do you know if the shoe will ship for sure?
Mamie: It should.
Geoff: Or is there a probable chance it gets canceled?
Mamie: There is always a chance of being canceled but as far as I can see, it looks like it shouldn't.

You spoke to Mamie? 
roll.gif

She must of looked at your order and said

mammie19.jpg

Thats sucks though and Eastbay with the rogues. I didn't even think of that. I'm a platinum member and that would of been great like what they did with the yotd release. They never forget to send me the 20% off a day early for items that I can't even use it on.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Exactly!

Got my order shipped for both pairs. Had got on the first restock. I feel for you dudes that only ordered one pair of each and still got cancellation. On the other hand them dudes that got more than one deserve their $#%$ cancelled.

Soo alll those guys looking for a pair of kd 2 creams..there's def a pair on the bay lol I'll leave it at that lol

i've officially given up on the n7's

does anyone know if or when the olympic colorway of the KD's will drop?

time to move on to those. saw the rogues in person today and don't know how i feel.

Got the delay email for the whites, sz. 10.
My blacks, sz. 10 have been shipped. Be here monday.
This whole Rogues disaster, I might have to see if I can trade the N7's for some Rogues.
30t6p3b.gif

-J-

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Total Joke.

Good news for most of us, is that it just means discounted product next month.  Not gonna lie, I am more amped about Rogues(Rouges? -seen it both ways on different sites) coming than I was about N7s.  I know many are beefing about Rogues being too bland and plain but to me they are pretty versatile.  Can wear with khakis, cargos, jeans, ball shorts, etc.. and probably won't look crazy at all- N7s on the other hand would work well with black and white, maybe a little red.

^^^QFT!

got my black pair and I'm pretty sure I can live without the white n7s. The pictures don't do the blacks any justice at all, they look just as good as the homes.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Total Joke.

In any case, this release and many of the recent releases got Nike looking like a bunch of these.....
6a00e009872109883301116901b1a4970c-800wi

rodeo-clown.jpg

Lol... They're a marketing company nowadays

Got my order canceled, added a pair of elite socks to get the free shipping. They shipped my socks and refunded my money. No clue what is going on.

Originally Posted by JBug88

Got the delay email for the whites, sz. 10.
My blacks, sz. 10 have been shipped. Be here monday.
This whole Rogues disaster, I might have to see if I can trade the N7's for some Rogues.
30t6p3b.gif

-J-
That would be an unfair trade for you and whoever gets the Black N7 is getting the better deal. The Rogues will be more wildly available soon enough. Just gotta wait maybe a week. 

did they really send the socks to everyone who they canceled the N7's 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

they are definitely being returned by everyone 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by leothegod

did they really send the socks to everyone who they canceled the N7's 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

they are definitely being returned by everyone 
laugh.gif
yup, they should have been smart and waited to send out cancellation email first

Back
Top Bottom