OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by ohshoefreak

Been watching other KD thread. Turned into straight hate on each other, which is why I prefer NT.
Copped N7 black last night for $150 shipped. Couldn't find here in Ohio so had to hit up a reseller. Felt like it was a fair price so bit the bullet.

The other forum is so dumb at times
laugh.gif

Anyways, does everyone really think that the value of KD IV's will dip if he doesn't win a chip? I mean the value of the Kobe VI's last year didn't really drop when Kobe didn't win a ring. The sought after colorways increased in price and the not so sought after ones stayed consistent in terms of pricing. Just my 2 cents

Originally Posted by igniteandexcitee

Been watching other KD thread. Turned into straight hate on each other, which is why I prefer NT.
Copped N7 black last night for $150 shipped. Couldn't find here in Ohio so had to hit up a reseller. Felt like it was a fair price so bit the bullet.

The other forum is so dumb at times
laugh.gif

Anyways, does everyone really think that the value of KD IV's will dip if he doesn't win a chip? I mean the value of the Kobe VI's last year didn't really drop when Kobe didn't win a ring. The sought after colorways increased in price and the not so sought after ones stayed consistent in terms of pricing. Just my 2 cents
Highly doubt it, considering OKC went as far as they did and the fact that the KD IV model in general is a hot shoe. Also none of them were produced in very high quantities compared to other Nike sigs so I'm sure down the road, a lot of colorways will be sought after. It's already hard to see them around right now, imagine by next year how little pairs will be floating around for certain colorways

I understand Westbrook was the hot hand but Durant is still the "man" on that team. He needs to step up and take more shots, Westbrook is a baller but Durant is a star. Kinda disappointed in the fact that Durant didn't do more in game 4.

I swear if Sonics fans spent as much energy trying to get an expansion team as they do whinning and hating on the thunder, then they would probably have another team by now

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by manifresh

l Knicks Fresh Knick l wrote:

its really annoying to see how much more fouls bron gets then kd.

but hopefully we see both finals colorway

Yea the whole series miamis been getting all the calls while okc is not getting any at all at least half of those westbrook drives he got fouled shouldve been and 1s but anyway back to the kicks I was hoping kd would get his championship shoe but doesnt look like its going to happen unfortunately

Yeah, it's mos def has been a one sided affair. Westbrook had damn near 40 points until he finally went to the line.

Fouls went back and forth. Let's not blame the refs here. They don't put the ball in the basket for you, nor do they cause you to make a boneheaded turnover and foul at the end of a game. Let's move along.
Why isn't KD wearing a Black/Gold colorway for his finals away shoes?

I notice the title change to :NBA Finals. Does that mean we can somewhat talk about the games as well? Or still keeping it about the shoes? Nothing really much new going on with regards to kd iv shoes.

Just ordered the white/yellow/blue pair on Eastbay. I slept on them the past few weeks and when I tried to order last week they were sold out everywhere.
I was really surprised they sold out so fast considering they were a general release.

Lucky for me Eastbay must of had a return, they had one sz 13 today which I scopped up, it put a smile on my face.
Man, the Kd 4's have been a hot shoe this year. The 3's are still sitting at my Nike factory outlet! Bet you will not see too many 4's
at the outlets the next few months expect some of those ++@+%+ colorways.

Originally Posted by kdrw

I swear if Sonics fans spent as much energy trying to get an expansion team as they do whinning and hating on the thunder, then they would probably have another team by now

Not to be a debbie downer for your hateration, but Seattle actually is working on getting another team (probably Sacramento).  They've already got a prospective owner and a plan for a brand new stadium.  So you should probably do a little less insulting and a little more research.
Also, I'm not a Sonics/Thunder fan at all. I just have an intense hatred for shady backroom business practices.

Back to the shoes, I have a feeling that once the Vs come out these are going to dry up faster than most of us are expecting. It's exactly what's happening with the Lebron VII and VIIIs; even the GR colorways are becoming scarce because people like the shoe so much and generally bought them to wear/ball. The only saving grace for people wanting these in the next couple of years is that it seems like people really went overboard buying every possible colorway, and apparently they're not the most comfortable sneaker out there.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by manifresh

Yea the whole series miamis been getting all the calls while okc is not getting any at all at least half of those westbrook drives he got fouled shouldve been and 1s but anyway back to the kicks I was hoping kd would get his championship shoe but doesnt look like its going to happen unfortunately

Yeah, it's mos def has been a one sided affair. Westbrook had damn near 40 points until he finally went to the line.

Fouls went back and forth. Let's not blame the refs here. They don't put the ball in the basket for you, nor do they cause you to make a boneheaded turnover and foul at the end of a game.div>

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
says the clearly biased miami warm fan... the refs clearly have overlooked huge calls on the okc side clear as day AND-1's get nothing then the very next play someone gets breathed on & its a foul... the fact that you cant see it defines how tinted your rose colored glasses really are fam

Originally Posted by kdrw

roll.gif

do some research, bruh.

Kdrw has no idea what hes talking about. They just aired a special about how Seattle lost their team, maybe you should view it and then talk.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Fouls went back and forth. Let's not blame the refs here. They don't put the ball in the basket for you, nor do they cause you to make a boneheaded turnover and foul at the end of a game.div>

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
says the clearly biased miami warm fan... the refs clearly have overlooked huge calls on the okc side clear as day AND-1's get nothing then the very next play someone gets breathed on & its a foul... the fact that you cant see it defines how tinted your rose colored glasses really are fan
Miami's been getting more of the 50/50 calls no doubt, but OKC hasn't made the plays when they need to down the stretch either. Their free throw shooting this series has also been worse than usual, and outside of Durant/Westbrook, nobody else on the team has been consistent. Doo Doo Jump > Harden right now.

19880565.jpg

I'm hoping this series goes longer, and we get at least a couple more interesting KD IV colorways but it's not looking good right now.

Eh, it's pretty bad on both sites at times.
Pretty good price really considering that KDs are hype right now with the Thunder playoff success.

Stillllllllllll patiently waiting on ST release date!!
pimp.gif

correct name of the game is Doodle Jump.

"Doo Doo" Jump is just making fun of the name and how certain players from OKC haven't shown up for these Finals.

I think if OKC wins game 5, they can can pull it off and win 6 & 7 at home.

Hopefully prince James goes back to his old ways as LeChoke and Miami has a major collapse like last year
laugh.gif

It doesn't look good for KD, if not for Westbrook the Thunder lose by 20.  I'm really hoping for a Olympic KD IV

I wonder if prices will drop for the later releases if Thunder lose tomorrow....Had a deal set up right before the Thunder made the finals for white N7's for 120 since I was driving about 45 minutes to meet the dude and he flaked once the Thunder made it to the finals smh.

Originally Posted by CH69NO

I'm really hoping for a Olympic KD IV

Pearlescent White Base, Navy Strap And Midsole, Red Lining, Swoosh And Lettering...... Come With Red Gold Tipped And Navy Gold Tipped Lace Sets

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

..... GAME.... SET.....MATCH..... IT'S A WRAP!!!!!

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Originally Posted by CH69NO

I'm really hoping for a Olympic KD IV

Pearlescent White Base, Navy Strap And Midsole, Red Lining, Swoosh And Lettering...... Come With Red Gold Tipped And Navy Gold Tipped Lace Sets

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

..... GAME.... SET.....MATCH..... IT'S A WRAP!!!!!
listen to this man!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom