OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

finally got my KD 2 Scoring Titles in the mail yesterday (also got a print from REE... Its a dope S'Neads Print.. Glad the homie looked out) yesterday was a great day...

(My EVO Camera Doesn't Do The Kicks Or Picture Justice)
5b4ok.jpg

Originally Posted by Just4Kicks212

finally got my KD 2 Scoring Titles in the mail yesterday (also got a print from REE... Its a dope S'Neads Print.. Glad the homie looked out) yesterday was a great day...

(My EVO Camera Doesn't Do The Kicks Or Picture Justice)
5b4ok.jpg
these are so dope im straight hatin.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

need some release dates on Olys and ST3s.  This thread is starting to stall and get cluttered with basura.... just sayin.  Have been wearing KD4 Texas most of the weekend into this week.  Gets a lot of attention which is why I wear them of course 
tongue.gif
laugh.gif
I wanted to wear them today since I'll be going to UT to get my classes sorted out and all that stuff, but I thought it would have been too corny. I'm sure they'll get a lot of love if I wear them out here.

I feel like if Olympics and STs were going to release, we would've heard something by now. Especially Olympics, with the Kobe's and LeBron's already releasing.

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Originally Posted by CH69NO

I'm really hoping for a Olympic KD IV

Pearlescent White Base, Navy Strap And Midsole, Red Lining, Swoosh And Lettering...... Come With Red Gold Tipped And Navy Gold Tipped Lace Sets

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

..... GAME.... SET.....MATCH..... IT'S A WRAP!!!!!

co-sign 100x

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Originally Posted by CH69NO

I'm really hoping for a Olympic KD IV

Pearlescent White Base, Navy Strap And Midsole, Red Lining, Swoosh And Lettering...... Come With Red Gold Tipped And Navy Gold Tipped Lace Sets

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

..... GAME.... SET.....MATCH..... IT'S A WRAP!!!!!

That would be crazy!

Originally Posted by dapurplengold213

for some reason i decided to check nike.com and they had a size 10 of the cool grey/del sol. Glad i was able to get another color way

I saw those last night as well, if they were a size 9 would've been GONE! Lol, good pickup

Originally Posted by Gameover2

Originally Posted by manifresh

Originally Posted by Gameover2

Do the N7's run the same sie as the other colorways?

I would think so its the same shoe

Thought N7 series supposed to cater to Native American feet, thus meaning wider.
On the N7 facebook page they said the signature shoe (KD IV in this case) would be manufactured the same way the other GR's were, whereas the other N7 shoes were produced for someone with a wider foot.

Originally Posted by debs 168

so i know i can't be the only one that doesn't see kd iv's in person very often...

what are some of the ones that you've seen in person, aside from your own, nt?

i've seen

-xmas (twice)
-white/blue/yellow (twice)
-orange/white (once)
-homes (on the shelf)
-aways (on the shelf)
-yotd (once from a manager at hoh)
Saw galaxy once, BHM once, and aways once, but the galaxies and BHM's were worn by friends of mine.  At the EYBL tournament nearly all the players were wearing their EYBL KD's, one player had yotd on, and one had a yotd ID version.

debs your 100% right i only seen bhm worn 1x n them asg one time. stallly the rapper.once.

pearls once at dunk x change. n7s black once. but other than those lol never w.t.h

I feel like once lebron get his ring, the NBA is going to get somewhat dull. Most of the funks in the journey.

Originally Posted by 18th letter

is 250 good for blue size 12 DS EYBLs?

That's up to you. They're just ok to me. Are they worth that much to you? They're so rare that there isn't a resell market to determine price like with nerfs or galaxies. Are they DS or will you be paying for sneakers that dudes funked up for four weekends and numerous practices. I ask, because not all of the players wore the EYBL KD's.

Just for the record I've seen them in more than just pics, I spent practically two full days at one of the EYBL events. The blue ones are the best out of the bunch IMO.

Back
Top Bottom