OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

roflbot032758.jpg

I really hope the Gold Medals aren't super limited. If Team USA wins they need to pump out enough to keep the fans happy. I know it won't happen though. :smh:

NikeDallas had almost a full run of sizes for RE-RSVP since I guess people didn't come to grab their pairs. RSVP closed in under 5 minutes, though Of course I was asleep during this.....-________-

They had around 40 pairs with roughly 12 left for the saturday mornings RSVP.

Last edited:
As others have said, the detail on these shoes are amazing.  The shoe may be a little busy, but the laser etching is beautiful when you see them in person! 
Yeah, this shoe in person is on point...I'm just lucky that I was able to get a pair...Now, its on to Aug. 4th

Sad for how big the Bay Area is with so many cities combined with NTSF not get any & HOH got a size run basically. We hungry out here in the Bay somebody please feed us. I would have did 3 days for my scoring titles if they let it be FCFS instead we do this BS raffle system now.

I feel the Gold Medal could be better executed. It's like a variant of the Cookie Cutters with speckles on it. Instead of red laces it has a red swoosh instead. :lol:

Had to fight through the madness and pick up my 10.5.  NDC is insane cuz I found em before they even tweeted the link and still couldn't get a pair online.  There must have been a much lower quantity available or something....

Nike tweeted the KD Olympics will be "QS" if you don't mind me asking what does that mean?

"QS" means quick strike which means that they can release any day, any time, the usa kd has a release date of july 28th, they are doing that to hype it up!!! Don't fall for their tricks!!!

Back
Top Bottom