OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Cannot confirm this with 100 % certainty, but my understanding is that the olys and probably golds will be one FSR per HOH if that. Not sure why NIKE is going this way with recent Durant releases, but the ST3s, and olympics are begining to make the Rogues, and entourages like widespread GRs when that wasn't even the case. SMH :smh:

Gotta make really limited stuff, build a fan base for the line and what not. the KD line BLEW UP and nike is just trying to make sure the customers stick around for the duration of the line

Same treatment the LeBron line got. the AZG and the II had very minimal colorways, then the IIIs and IVs slowly got more and more, including very limited releases such as the birthday packs and nyc and 'lebrons' etc.

Nike knows what they're doing.

Same treatment the LeBron line got. the AZG and the II had very minimal colorways, then the IIIs and IVs slowly got more and more, including very limited releases such as the birthday packs and nyc and 'lebrons' etc.
Nike knows what they're doing.

lebron never had an olympic shoe be a QS. :smh:

On another note, finally got my Galaxy KDs.

Still need weathermans so bad. Nerfs to but Weathermans are the top KD iv colorway thus far imo.

2i9kps9.jpg

I know it sounds little crazy but it makes sense. Olympic cw for kobe vii and lebron low are not selling, make kd iv qs? You know it will gone less than a minute. :smh:

But the thing is i know a LOT of ppl wanted the kd since the first "teaser" pics with kd in the usa uniform. They are the better looking of the signature usa's and only $95... they have to know they would still sell really good!

Love how there are dudes on Feebay now with these up ( actually not even pics of the shoe itself- a SCREENSHOT of their "preparing to ship" page from NDC ):smh:

Is this really what we've come to? First 7 out of 10 guys at my HOH were purely there to resell and they basically bum-rushed the door to get their spot. Bum rush cause you actually want em to wear em or keep them, but for that- I have no problem whatsoever skipping you, bumping you, doing whatever I have to within reason to ruin your day shady #@* reselling p.0.s... AM I SALTY- YEAH- Heck Yeah I am salty. Go back to Jordans, Yeezys, Sb dunks, or whatever other crap you were "into reselling" before but please don't make this your regular.

Man did anyone win that. I did it within seconds and still didnt get it. And same old excuse oh someone beat you to it. Ehh Yah it takes more than 2 seconds to type a hashtag.

They had around 40 pairs with roughly 12 left for the saturday mornings RSVP.

Thats about dead on. Im sure people hate to hear this but im gonna say it anyway cuz im stoked...picked up my rsvp pair, drove down to starbucks n picked up a coffee, actually scored a second rsvp while waiting for my coffee and went back and got it as well. So somehow, even tho i've struck out on EVERY twitter rsvp since the playoff 12 i was able to rsvp 2 ST's!!! Doesn't make alot of sense to me but i'll take it! :D

I agree with that stupid RSVP at Nike Santa Monica
I was able to get a pair of 7s from that RSVP since I missed them opening day.
First time success on twitter RSVP.
Still upset about the ST RSVP though,

ST's are too busy for me but the detail looks insane!

Just waiting for these gold's but i know im gonna get ****** over by nike.com

Got a pair of size 10.5 STs for 275 shipped today.

Also, it's crazy that the Olympics are going to be a QS, but it's smart marketing on Nike's part.

Lastly, I will be passing on the gold medal ones because I think they are just, not very well designed.

Yah I got the 7's on the second RSVP at Nike LA but not on the first. Makes me wonder about the Scoring Titles at Nike Santa Monica. Even on those pairs how can you type the hashtag that quick if you are on a desktop and using an ipad app that streams the tweet.

Damn, couldve scooped up a pair of olympics for $180. I passed bc ppl saying olympics will be widely available, now theyre a QS and dude sold that olympic pair. Smh, shouldnt have 2nd guessed. I shouldve just secured my pair, now QS hype is starting.

Really hope my lack of luck getting the scoring titles allows me some good karma on the gold medal pair coming out.  Couldn't really see myself wearing the scoring titles anyways.  On a side note, I really can't understand how the YOTD's are so underrated imo they are one of the cleanest colorways...

Really hope my lack of luck getting the scoring titles allows me some good karma on the gold medal pair coming out.  Couldn't really see myself wearing the scoring titles anyways.  On a side note, I really can't understand how the YOTD's are so underrated imo they are one of the cleanest colorways...

Yeah ST's are nice and have a lot of details but I don't see myself wearing them... still have a chance to maybe cop for retail (HOH gets most releases 1-2 weeks after rd here) but it's w/e... if the YOTD's were limited like the weatherman's, aunt pearl's, it would be a different story! They're top 3 for me

Back
Top Bottom