OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

At least it was for this shoe and not during the Galaxy stuff...She told me they were openin up @ regular hrs then turned out they opened up @ 5 or 6 in the morning...I ain't never been upset about missing out on a shoe, but just the fact that she sounded so positive about what time they were gonna open is what did it...Did she not know that the Foamposites were causing riots???
I feel your pain. went to town east for the galaxy kd4s. Pure chaos.

I could imagine... storys like these are the reason why I haven't hit up a retailer to cop shoes in a while...
And as much as I hate this RSVP thing...Its the safest way of gettin your shoes, unless some no life person is waitin around the mall to catch someone slippin...Its sad these days man

No worries. It's all good. There were no ST restocks to anyone's knowledge right? I always kind of thought there would be after the small one for the WTK's.
I have no idea how the restock for the WTKs even happened. I think there's been very few instances, if any, of restocks for limited shoes like that.

Operation KD IV USA is a go

^^Bout What It Takes These Days To Secure A Pair :smh:

Like I Told My Dude RICO......

"I Strike Out Again On These And I'm Finding Out Where KD Lives And Goin' Kamikaze On That Fool!"

112796_japanese-kamikaze.jpg

To Be Continued...........

Last edited:
my euro connect copped 2 pairs of usa kd's for me for 100 euros per pair ($130 usd). he will have them next week and he will ship them to me so i should have mine by next friday, beats waiting in line or trying to get lucky on ndc.
Good work fam! I almost hit my euro connect up for these but shipping from overseas is outrageous, plus like you said its above retail already but atleast you secured a pair without hassle. Props for finding a way to cop bro

Yeah, I did the same thing for the WMs back in January. I thought 3 bills flat was outrageous for a $95 pair of shoes to begin with, but I like that colorway so I had to get it. Looking back $300 is a steal considering the size and colorway which I'm seeing going for at least 7 bills now on eBay and such.
STs are nice but I dont do it. Only KDIV that matters to me are the ASG, WM and Homes. Nerfs are outta reach lol.
Y'all better off saving that dough for the YOTD, or an ID than wasting it on the USA. Personally, I think these USAs are better than the one releasing. To each their own, though.

QFT

So I too now stand corrected. After first being told that my local HoH Footlocker (LV-PH) would be carrying the KD IV "USA" colorway, as a limited release, I am now being told they will not carry it after all. Niketown Las Vegas seems to be the only place in LV; per Twitter #RSVP.

First time trying to post since the NT switchover and just seeing the my account from '07 got deleted. Definitely sucks but whatever, does any have any info on the Maryland releases of the USA's? Here visiting for the weekend and wanted to try my luck in a different environment

Can anyone confirm nike.com release time?  I heard a rumor (like third-hand from a guy who said his cousin's wife works for Nike) sayin they would be on the site at midnight.  But that doens't jive with the 8:00 or 9:00 a.m. releases they been doin'.   
The only website that still does midnight releases is Jimmyjazz

Called again. This time I asked for the manager. Told me no. Smh. Hard to believe that no Hoh in Texas will get these.
no house of hoops is getting them in Vegas either but the manager said they might get them in for next saturday aug 4th.   It kind of makes sense because these weren't a hyperstrike or anything and KD is the only sig shoe for nike that doesnt have a release for next weekend.  I guess time will tell.  Last hope is NDC

So I too now stand corrected. After first being told that my local HoH Footlocker (LV-PH) would be carrying the KD IV "USA" colorway, as a limited release, I am now being told they will not carry it after all. Niketown Las Vegas seems to be the only place in LV; per Twitter #RSVP.
yep i was told the same thing yesterday the girl told me to call back this morning to see if they were giving out tickets or doing a raffle and i called and they were like we're not getting them but maybe we will next week.  smh  that rsvp for nike las vegas is fixed too so it makes it damn near impossible to cop out here now unless we pay reseller prices. smh  i just i have to get good with one of the workers at niketown i guess.

yep i was told the same thing yesterday the girl told me to call back this morning to see if they were giving out tickets or doing a raffle and i called and they were like we're not getting them but maybe we will next week.  smh  that rsvp for nike las vegas is fixed too so it makes it damn near impossible to cop out here now unless we pay reseller prices. smh  i just i have to get good with one of the workers at niketown i guess.

I may be in the minority on this one, but I personally do not believe the Twitter #RSVP for Niketown Las Vegas is "fixed", per say. Again, this is only my opinion.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom