OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

i cant believe they sold out in less than 10 seconds, i guess i should of went for a different sz instead of my normal 10.5. i still believe ipad is the way to go because i was able to find the shoe at least 20 seconds before the nike tweet, but i swear all sizes were probably unable to add to cart less than 10 seconds after the shoe went live. that has to be the fastest sell out on ndc that i have seen in a while, with the kd usa's being super limited im sure ndc had less then 300 pairs total, congrats to all who got thru. did anybody find the shoe before 7am cst/8am est?

Wow. Had the shoe live well before NikeStore tweeted it. And still missed out. Oh well. You win some, you lose some.

How long is NDC supposed to hold the shoes in your cart? I got a pair in my cart, but I switched to my mom's computer so I could checkout. Her computer was acting up, so around 8:08 I get back on mine, & it won't let me check out because the shoes are sold out

Sucks that people who wanted couldn't get em even at 7:59. Gonna have to start coppin preorders online for 30-40 above retail for shoes we want. 

How long is NDC supposed to hold the shoes in your cart? I got a pair in my cart, but I switched to my mom's computer so I could checkout. Her computer was acting up, so around 8:08 I get back on mine, & it won't let me check out because the shoes are sold out

You may have shot yourself in the foot bro. That "temporary" hold business isn't always honored for limited releases

Due to the high volume of orders currently in processing, we are unable to add this item to your cart at this time. Please check back again soon and thanks for your patience. [Error Code: 010N-0000000]

am i the only one?

Same thing I got. I always get this same message and I get the link before they tweet it too. The only one I was able to cop through NDC was the Oly6s

Shoes aren't guarenteed even if they are in your cart. You got to check out to be guarenteed them. Shoot, you gotta get a shipping confirmation and the shoes on your doorstep to be guarenteed them

i cant believe they sold out in less than 10 seconds, i guess i should of went for a different sz instead of my normal 10.5. i still believe ipad is the way to go because i was able to find the shoe at least 20 seconds before the nike tweet, but i swear all sizes were probably unable to add to cart less than 10 seconds after the shoe went live. that has to be the fastest sell out on ndc that i have seen in a while, with the kd usa's being super limited im sure ndc had less then 300 pairs total, congrats to all who got thru. did anybody find the shoe before 7am cst/8am est?

No, kept refreshing 2 mins before 8 am time and they went up exactly at 8 am. Not sure why there's all these conspiracy theories that they release early. Even their tweet says 8 am on their official twitter page. It's just tough buying shoes nowadays. You need a lot of luck.

For the first time ndc was a breeze checked out less than a 2mins got confirmation already.

They dont hold the shoe in the cart. Once you get to the checkout page then they will be hold for a short while. Since the Yeezy II release they have honored that.

It's free shipping only if orders are over $100 right?

Yeah but since these kicks were $95, shipping charges apply. I was able to use a free shipping code I had from one of my cancelled orders this year so I got free ground shipping. I was tempted to select 2 day ship for $15 though.

Not even receiving a shipping confirmation will guarantee your shoes. My scoring titles got cancelled even after I received shipping confirmation -_-

Back
Top Bottom