OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

^ WTK= What The Kobe

I didn't get the USA KDs either, didn't even try for em. They're nice but I have too many Olympic colorway kicks.

Last edited:
i love my WTK. But i would def jump on a trade for a DS pair of weathermans in a heartbeat
still waiting on my shipping for USA from NDC

does anyone actually like the new ndc system? been having no luck with it since they did the overhaul.. and definitely cost me the USAs

does anyone actually like the new ndc system? been having no luck with it since they did the overhaul.. and definitely cost me the USAs
The kd olympics were the first time i struck out with the new system. I almost forgot what it felt like to not be able to get your pair on ndc. I hate that feeling. Lol

Freaking nikestore europe cancelled my euro connects orders of the usa kd's, he ordered 4 seperate times. I guess they are strict over there about the 1 per customer limit. I need help from someone in the UK, france, or germany, of course I will pay for all the shipping and tip.

Anyone try a lace swap on the USA's yet? Mine won't be here until the end of the week and I would love to see them with Gold, Red of Navy laces...

you just have to adjust to their new system. used to have problems with it but now it's pretty automatic for me, though i still like their old system better since it never failed me.

Anyone see Kids (GS sizes 4-5y) @ their local spots in these? Just home or away CW would be fine. I know they did easters and weathermans in these sizes too, but dudes want 300+ for em on feebay and other sites now. SMH:smh:

Back
Top Bottom