OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Picked up the Away Editions today and they look SO much better in person then in pics actually in my opinion thought they looked better the the DMV's.

I signed up again just to tell yall this.
I copped my pair about 3 hours ago on eastbay for 106.
They had all sizes left and I was looking for a code when the agent asked me if I wanted to the silver club membership.
He said it was 9.99 4-5 day shipping and there was a promo for 15% off your purchase. He said I could use it on my kds price came to 106.
http://www.eastbay.com/product/model:189465/sku:54988610/nike-kd-v-mens/?cm=GLOBAL
I just check eastbay got all.sizes.

I had been trying to add a size 12 on eastbay since Saturday. Always says out of stock.

dmvs on the way

Last edited:
I'm really feeling these went with a lace switch
Where did you get the laces? 

And yeah, I don't think any place had more than 3 pairs per size. I got lucky and got the last size 9 at Champs, they told me they only got 2 pairs for each size (Probably minus the pairs that the employees kept for themselves)

^^ Footlockers, Finishlines, any footwear store! Brand is usually called ''Sof Sole''

edit- this comment is for drewonimo

Last edited:
I got the laces from Finishline the color is spot on only thing the length only comes in 45 so they come up short.

I love my pair of DMV's, but it really hurts the top area of my foot between toes/ankle, middle of the tongue area of the sneaker.

Just feels tight in that area, and yes they are my size.

SAW DMV'S FOR THE FIRST TIME AFTER PICKING UP MY BRED 11 TICKET....

:smh: DO NOT WANT. WAITING TO SEE WHAT ELSE IS IN STORE. THE GALAXY DOES LOOK NICE THOUGH.

Back
Top Bottom