OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

I love my pair of DMV's, but it really hurts the top area of my foot between toes/ankle, middle of the tongue area of the sneaker.
Just feels tight in that area, and yes they are my size.

anybody have any idea if they stretch or not?

I think most people are feelin the same thing

I'm guessing the reason the tongue is stitched half away is so that it doesn't move around when you're playing.

Is that the part that is bothering some of you?

your price not so much
laugh.gif

I can't wait for that release though. To the person that asked, Xmas come out the 26th.

The speckles on the air bag are a nice touch, glad I scooped these up. Can't wait to see some of the other colors down the road.

Ordered the DMV's from champ sports Saturday evening, and got an email today from UPS saying a the shipping label was created so I should be getting them in the next 2-3 days. Can't wait to get these. 

So I wear a 13 in Kobe's and a 12.5 in the LBXs, ordered a 13 off Richards cause 12.5 is like trying to hit the lotto, am I gonna have to wear like 3 pairs of socks haha? Seems like conflicting opinions on sizing in here, woulda tried them on in store but no 13s were there to try...

When was the last time they used a 10 mm zoom bag on a sig shoe anywhere that cost less than $125? Throw in max in the heel on a sig? Bargain for sure...

Walked into my local Finishline...

These were on the shelf already...

Thought RD was the 31st...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom