OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Real question:

Is ndc known for cancelling orders?

Ordered this morning around 5:15 pst and still havent recievied email confirmation for the kds and the brons...

Yet they pulled money from my account.

Just be patient, yah? Cuz i noticed a bevy of yall getting e-confirms.

I should be good I got an 11 in the KD5 from validitysneakers.com yesterday and I suprisingly got a 11.5 today from FNL incase the 11 was small.

Real question:
Is ndc known for cancelling orders?
Ordered this morning around 5:15 pst and still havent recievied email confirmation for the kds and the brons...
Yet they pulled money from my account.
Just be patient, yah? Cuz i noticed a bevy of yall getting e-confirms.
Check your Spam. If it's not there than call a Nike Rep.

I had a 30 minute wait on Footlock.com to get mine. I'm not big on the KD V, but I had to have this colorway. This will probably be my first and last KD V.

Called about 20 stores in NYC today, luckily I was able to find a foot locker on 14th that had a size 13 & 11.5 half left I'm a 12 so it can go either way, I got on the train all the way from uptown bx & made it there in time through the snow, halfway there I called before I went underground to make sure that there was some sizes but the lady said no, luckily my gf was like still go, when I reached the 11.5 was gone but the 13 was there. Got em. These are my first kds & I must say a 13 fits perfect. These shoes tho? Definite eye catchers

If any nt'er can hook me up with a pair of Christmas' pm me please! I will compensate you, I was f'd over by fnl this morning.

No too thrilled to see that Nike ID has the graphic option for the KD V's.

Why? Those that missed out on the X'mas or didn't like the blue can make their own. Smart move on Nike's part to slow the reselling down by putting this graphic on iD. All up to the consumer what they do with their money.

I hope more graphics go on iD when they release a pair with another graphics.

They might be longer than KDiv but have same width which makes me have to stick to same size at KDivs. .5 size up. Anyways just walked into my Champs 4 hrs after they opened tried on a 9.5 and 10 and went with the 10 and got the xmas shirt. Surprised they still had them and Lebrons. Srsly 180 lebron ugh. Doubt i will ever get another lebron x.

Last edited:
New photos of the "Birch" color way
[/IMG][/IMG]

Real solid colorway :smokin

Thinking for my bday of making an all-star pair to replace me stupidly selling my kd3 asg last year :smh: but waiting on to see what this year pair looks like. Or are those galaxies it? Plus if they allow a patent option that would be a huge plus.

Last edited:
They might be longer than KDiv but have same width which makes me have to stick to same size at KDivs. .5 size up. Anyways just walked into my Champs 4 hrs after they opened tried on a 9.5 and 10 and went with the 10 and got the xmas shirt. Surprised they still had them and Lebrons. Srsly 180 lebron ugh. Doubt i will ever get another lebron x.
yo did they have the shirt in any other colors?

with nike adding the graphic option, your telling me now people can make countless pairs of christmas kds?

Back
Top Bottom