OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

EASTBAY HAS SHIPPED MINE OUT.

INSERT JADARETRO2001 COMMENT ABOUT THE BOX BEING TRASHED AND SWOOSH DISCOUNTS

YOUSE SCARED!! BE A MAN ABOUT IT!! :tongue:

To all my fellow NT'ers that wear their kicks more than once a month ( no offense to the DS guys) how many times do you guys were your Christmas exclusive kicks it. Even tho the season is over I plan to wear these as casually as my other sneakers

To all my fellow NT'ers that wear their kicks more than once a month ( no offense to the DS guys) how many times do you guys were your Christmas exclusive kicks it. Even tho the season is over I plan to wear these as casually as my other sneakers
I'm lucky if I wear once a year.... But I just wear whatever shoe when I feel like wearing it. Doesn't matter what season it is.

I'm lucky if I wear once a year.... But I just wear whatever shoe when I feel like wearing it. Doesn't matter what season it is.

pretty much this, I wear a kick whenever and shelf it whenever, just depends on how I feel. Some sneakers I constantly wear and others hardly at all. With these...... to early to tell.

i joined the club this past friday picked up the DMV's... thinking about pulling the trigger on a id pair then waiting to see what the ASG is gonna bring

I'm still loving my DMVs. I think I like them even more than the Christmas I got today.

Might just get the energies and call it a a day on the V, maybe something insane will come out though.

sorry to shift focus from the x mas pairs but.....................................................................................

these are sexy.
nthat.gif

I wore my Christmas Kd IVs about 5 or 6 times last year. Woulda wore them more but I like wearing different sneakers each time I go somewhere unless the weather is crappy, then I switch to the beaters lol. Also are there any sites doing preorders on the energies because my hours got switched so I dont think I'mma be able to get a pair instores or online that day since I'll be driving to work during that time

went to finishline in natick, ma; walked in saw this kid paying for 6 pairs of the christmas KD's. including my size. :x.

Last edited:
Orlando? I was at there too!

no way! i was at the outlet on the 24th. asked the employee if he had any KD Vs. said they sold out of DMVs and Aways. i asked him if he got the Xmas pack in, and he said get there at 7 in the morning on the 26th. asked him if i could jsut peep a pair. said no way. then i asked if he could at least tell me how may pairs they got? nope. so much for employess bein helpful. i assume youre both talking about the Orlando Premium Outlet Footlocker? not much of an outlet either btw.

@Dat Dude Chris, yes. I know rmkstore is doing preorders for them, amazon has one,(search kd v in sports an outdoors departments forget which one it's in. it's up to sz 10.5) hope this helped.

does anybody's local Foot Locker/Champs/Foot Action have DMVs left? stupid a** FTL logged them in the SKU system as a QS so we can't order them thru registers :smh:
inbox me if you got me

I was just at FNL in Northridge CA over the weekend and they still had em. If the Northridge store (which is one of the higher traffic stores in SoCal next to Fox Hills) has em then you are in luck. Head over to your local FNL to see if they can order them for you.

^ I just explained thats not possible due to the SKU classification bruh. I work @ FTL & tried it on 3 registers today. I need a fellow FTL employee in another state that works @ a store with them to help me out

Last edited:
@Dat Dude Chris, yes. I know rmkstore is doing preorders for them, amazon has one,(search kd v in sports an outdoors departments forget which one it's in. it's up to sz 10.5) hope this helped.

Hmm I'll look into these and their prices but is there ANYBODY in this thread who can say rmkstore & airknight and those types of sites are legit and can post pics of sneakers they bought of them because they've always seemed shady to me

EDIT: Forgot to say thanks tho lol. I repped you, rmkstores prices is alright but I need fellow customers from them til I approve of copping from there. That no paypal as a payment option always scares me lol

Last edited:
no way! i was at the outlet on the 24th. asked the employee if he had any KD Vs. said they sold out of DMVs and Aways. i asked him if he got the Xmas pack in, and he said get there at 7 in the morning on the 26th. asked him if i could jsut peep a pair. said no way. then i asked if he could at least tell me how may pairs they got? nope. so much for employess bein helpful. i assume youre both talking about the Orlando Premium Outlet Footlocker? not much of an outlet either btw.

Yep that one..

Last edited:
Also posted in the KB VIII thread, my XMas haul! I'm already excited for the Energies now that I have these.
The KD's are a 13 and a 14, I plan to keep the 13's on Ice for a while with no intentions of getting rid of them unless I could get a trade down the road. I've already worn the 14's and I LOVE the way they look on foot. Too bad we had a white XMas in CO it makes it hard to rock kicks.

Back
Top Bottom