OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Hmm I'll look into these and their prices but is there ANYBODY in this thread who can say rmkstore & airknight and those types of sites are legit and can post pics of sneakers they bought of them because they've always seemed shady to me
EDIT: Forgot to say thanks tho lol. I repped you, rmkstores prices is alright but I need fellow customers from them til I approve of copping from there. That no paypal as a payment option always scares me lol

I've bought from RMKstore a few times in the past. Legit....& their shipping is really fast.

Copped my 2nd pair of Big Bang Lebrons from KicksCrew. They legit too.

Can't speak on AirKnight thou....

Btw....Paypal is an option for both sites mentioned & RMKstore has an eBay site.

Last edited:
WTH, when did JJ put those up?
laugh.gif

I've bought from RMKstore a few times in the past. Legit....& their shipping is really fast.
Btw....Paypal is an option for both sites mentioned & RMKstore has an eBay site.

I can't speak on rmkstore, but I got my ASG IV's from air knight and they were legit.

Pics? And did yall preorder your pairs because I've never preordered sneakers, never had to lol

yes sir I posted rmk kickscrew and highoffkicks and I would never post anything here that wasnt legit because I know I would never hear the end of it from NT. That would lbe plain cruel to send someone a website that wasnt legit. Thanks Sneakermane.

yes sir I posted rmk kickscrew and highoffkicks and I would never post anything here that wasnt legit because I know I would never hear the end of it from NT. That would lbe plain cruel to send someone a website that wasnt legit. Thanks Sneakermane.

I copped my SB 9's and WTK 7's from kicks-crew they're legit

Just copped a pair of the Christmas for $40 above retail with free shipping  on ebay. Glad that the resellers arent making much on these.
happy.gif

if that pattern was a little bit less on the Christmas, theyd be dope as hell... on court they looked great without the close ups. But up close pics, the pattern was just a little too OD.

yesterday , picked up my xmas kd v, with the xmas shirt, than copped the dmv shorts with a matching shirt, my champs in Mall of America had the splatter kd v shorts as well.. gonna be a HOT summer!

I sold my 10.5 Christmas today to some guy at the mall...Went inside to Champs and they had em on display...Asked the employee what sizes they had and he said 10.5 and down lol.

Back
Top Bottom