OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

second online restock on footlocker. fsr . lol. smart giving everyone fair chance on these. or everyone released them from their carts

Last edited:
Like I told y'all, easy cop if you go to your local mall! No need to line up, but doesn't mean you can show up at closing.

Correct, I bought mine at Finish Line and I was the only one there . I bought the shorts at Champs and nobody was there . No need ordering online and waiting if you live by a mall..

Just copped mine from Nike Chicago. I was the only person in line for KD's. Everyone else was there copping the new Jordan monstrosities.

Got called in to work about 30 mins ago. Can't line up for the energies. Really bummed, stayed up all morning to get ready for this and then work calls. :smh: Hopefully there will be some left in the afternoon when I get off. Man, wtf!

Got called in to work about 30 mins ago. Can't line up for the energies. Really bummed, stayed up all morning to get ready for this and then work calls. :smh: Hopefully there will be some left in the afternoon when I get off. Man, wtf!

That sucks....

I ordered mine and went straight to work so I can't comment on what the local spots are looking like but judging from this thread you should be ok.

A couple of highschool hypebeast here at southcenter (one of which smells
Like a mix of victoria secret lotion juice and dander).
Im goin in late to work but theres no line other than that.
Lb's and kd's should be doable for anyone who wants em today.
Im wouldnt worry about it too much babes.
Hahahaha. i know what you mean, when i went to get my Xmas joints everyone in front of me had their mommy with them. Not saying Young ones cant rock kicks, im just jealous I guess..If I told my mom to wake up early and stand in a line to get me kicks...she'd beat me just for asking lol 
laugh.gif

I guess since most people say they run big I'll order the gs 7 of the Christmas ones. Did anyone sell gs dmvs in stores? I know fnl did online.

Does the Swoosh pop in person or they blend in with the grey? I kinda want them but looking at pics the swoosh(mainly on the toebox) is not too visible(best feature of the shoe imo). I think I need to see them in person to make a better judgment for myself.

V > IV easy...imo of course

Lace swap between Energies and X'mas?

A couple of highschool hypebeast here at southcenter (one of which smells
Like a mix of victoria secret lotion juice and dander).
Im goin in late to work but theres no line other than that.
Lb's and kd's should be doable for anyone who wants em today.
Im wouldnt worry about it too much babes.

You lined up at Champs? Man, I hope there's some left when I get to Southcenter around 2pm.

Back
Top Bottom