OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

This is what the Tee @ Champs looks like...kinda...it changed a little on the final version...but, essentially the same...

All Champs got the tee...not just the stores that got the shoes...

JM

Went to my outlet mall footlocker...easy cop.no line they said I was the only one to buy the kds so far...,everyone was buying LeBrons.. I'm stoked my first kds.. pics later

How come Champs and Footaction online didn't carry the Energies?

My footaction didn't have any kds at all in stores. A couple of years ago they use to get all the heat now they just suck and letting ftl get .t Not sure I seen any in my champs either.

I guess since most people say they run big I'll order the gs 7 of the Christmas ones. Did anyone sell gs dmvs in stores? I know fnl did online.

Footaction up Security had them in mens sizes. Not sure if they still do.

I got a 10 in the Energies... hopefully they fit OK. I normally wear a 9.5 but Eastbay said no to me adding that size to my cart. :lol:

Last edited:
Hahahaha. i know what you mean, when i went to get my Xmas joints everyone in front of me had their mommy with them. Not saying Young ones cant rock kicks, im just jealous I guess..If I told my mom to wake up early and stand in a line to get me kicks...she'd beat me just for asking lol :lol:
definitely not a black mom! I could barely get her to buy me Adidas!

Details on cash back?
some use ebates. i use fatwallet.com. free money so why not. these are still sitting at fl and eb. they hyped these up for nothin even after everyone said gr a thousand times. lol. plenty to go around, hope they keep it this way

I use Bigcrumbs or Mr Rebates...eBates is trash as they've denied my CB several times so I said goodbye.

Back
Top Bottom