OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

so how do i F with his order? any ideas? Help? anyone else feel free to get at it as well haha. stupid new reseller
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-KD-V-5...6203621?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item1c2eea7ce5

Ole boy steal your girl or something? Why would you do that to a complete stranger? Let him live

^^^ u really asking that question. Dude just bought some shoes just to resell. They are not even in his possession and they already posted dem on ebay.

^^^ and? What is it to you? You feel like batman or something stopping someone from selling shoes? Lol, let him make his 20 buck or so and live your life

Last edited:
55641403 someone posted

:smh: Some of you cats are slow I swear. Not only is that an ONLINE STORE SKU, it's for GRADE SCHOOL SIZES. For the millionth time, FootLocker SKUs are NOT the same for stores & online. I got it already; for the rest of the people in here, it's 41-121855-04 (DMV KD V retail SKU for stock locator)

Last edited:
ebay needs to charge ppl more money to resale shoes . they killed the shoe game tryin to make extra cash . get a job and work like the  rest of us . 

^^^ u really asking that question. Dude just bought some shoes just to resell. They are not even in his possession and they already posted dem on ebay.

look at what YOU are wanting him to do... cancel another dudes order.... get outta here with that mess.:smh:

He's not even gonna make money. But I'm sure u can cancel by calling and giving that information.

ebay needs to charge ppl more money to resale shoes . they killed the shoe game tryin to make extra cash . get a job and work like the  rest of us . 

People paying resell prices killed the game. Supply and demand. Resellers got what you want, you'll buy it. That's all it is to it.

You have to be a really angry person to cancel someone's order, why would anyone care if he is reselling sneakers? Who cares every store you buy from is a re seller? That's what this country is about, its only shoes. If you cant get them move on to the next pair every week something new comes out , never understood anyone sweating missing out on a release?:x

Were there any size 7.5 dmvs in stores? I found a few on eBay checking because they started at 8 online.

Edit- So there are plenty of dmvs at retail at footlockers, how can I get them because my ftl well any store in the mall it seems don't know crap about most of their company's inventory?

Last edited:
Nobody said anything about canceling orders. The guy said F with him. Did mean to get anybody butt-hurt. Good idea back to topic. Im ready to see the HULKS

supply and demand is true . but i will never support it. game aint the same like it use to be. but enough of that did anyone find a shirt to match the kd v energies ?wondering why they didnt make another kd logo for mthem

got something that will keep this thread going . what nike id options would everyone like to see done for the kd v ? i am hoping to see a gradient effect

1. DMVs
2. XMas
3. Energies
4. Aways
Don't care what nobody else says, who agrees or who disagree.....bout as solid a first four colorway release as I've ever seen. Kudos to Chen & KD.

Truer words are rarely uttered in this thread

Really impressed with this sneaker thus far

Last edited:
Only store that had the energies was Jimmy jazz and the upper grey looks better in person actually but decided to cop bron prisms instead but was tempted to cop the energies but I just hate the grey.
I would love to buy the energies laces though.

Last edited:
found the xmas for 150 shipped. beyond happy right now. ive seen them going for around 250 in my size

Got a nice deal on a pair of xmas's and got the energies yesterday off ndc. Good start to 2013
pimp.gif

Were there any size 7.5 dmvs in stores? I found a few on eBay checking because they started at 8 online.

Edit- So there are plenty of dmvs at retail at footlockers, how can I get them because my ftl well any store in the mall it seems don't know crap about most of their company's inventory?

Walk into your local FTL, say "I'd like to order a shoe. I have the retail sku with me". When they ask you for the SKU for them (DMV KD V) tell them:

41-121855-04-075 (for a sz 7.5)
41-121855-04-080 (sz 8 )

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom