OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

I love my Xmas V....makes me salty about missing on the DMV...time to feed a reseller lol 
mean.gif

Called around today and no go, does anyone have the footlocker SKU for the aways??? Thanks in advance.

Lol you act like you invented the Internet who cares when I joined the site? If I were a hypebeast I'd probably be posting pics Everytime I got a new pair of them (aka you) all I did was tell ppl there for sale

Last edited:
Lol you act like you invented the f**kin Internet who cares when I joined the site? If I were a hypebeast I'd probably be posting pics Everytime I got a new pair of them (aka you) all I did was tell ppl there for sale and you Gota be a lil ***** because I didn't use nike's official name. Check the thread at how many ppl called them that. it's nbd but to a miserable **** like yourself cuh

WHO CARES WHAT PEOPLE CALL THEM

Call whatever shoe out there whatever you want as long as people understand what your talking about... When someone says Nerf you KNOW what he means.
It may not have been him that decided to call them Nerfs because I myself saw several sites saying they were the Nerfs.

Lets just stay on topic and be civil people! lol

On topic:

I can NOT wait till these homes KD is wearing release!! :smokin

KD V
Ice Blue/Squadron Blue-Total OrangeStyle# 554988-400$110
This came from nikes launch calendar

Question, why is it on Nike's launch calendar as $110, but they're all $115 on Nike.com? Not a big deal, cuz it's only 5 bucks, but it doesn't really make sense to me.

Only store that had the energies was Jimmy jazz and the upper grey looks better in person actually but decided to cop bron prisms instead but was tempted to cop the energies but I just hate the grey.
I would love to buy the energies laces though.

I would like to have those laces also.

wheres this? overseas?
Nah. I'm in Cali lol. Where I'm at people only really care for Jordans, and the special pairs of Kobes. KDs are last on the totem pole for the most part, but the employees usually scoop up a lot of the sizes. I went to the mall yesterday and saw DMVs and Xmas's still around. I'm not sure about FSR though

I saw the energy/splatter pair today in person, I was not impressed at all. Still waiting for that must have colorway. I love the shoe, colorways not so much.

Back
Top Bottom