OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

It's so funny.....
If you go to page 1 of this thread, this shoe was the biggest disappointment of 2012.
Meh.....
Not very appealing.....
Butt-cheek.....
Horrendous.....
Looks like crap.....
Plain.....
Ugly......
Terrible compared to the IVs......
Atrocious.....
tumblr_luc3u0nIq81qen75u.gif

How opinions have changed in a month or so. NT is straight comedy. :rofl:

Right!!! Ppl still fail to realize that colorways can make or break a shoe.
Thats why i dont pass any judgment early

Last edited:
January 5th releases are nice..very simple..and they're made for basketball team jerseys..I'm lookin to cop the Black/Green and Black/Orange..but I may wait a little while..they won't fly off shelves in my area cause there are no teams with those colors :D
yea for some reason I like bright and eye popping colors. I might buy the black /orange to hoop in.

I^^^ I seen a lot of forums on sneakernews.com of just ppl passing on the kd v . Sayin they looked like hyperposites. Now they changed there minds haha

Well if you guys were looking for some kd Vs that will go on clearance, just check out TB colors hahaha

for anyone that is still looking for christmas kd Vs. The westside pavilions footlocker in LA has a 13 and 12 still. 

Xmas grew on me since pics first surfaced. I won't be surprised if they are top 5 cw's for the KD V(still extremely early I know)

still on the hunt for the christmas day pair but just got the energies off ebay for 130 shipped

Looked pages back, couldn't find it. So can someone please post the Champs/Foot Locker/Foot Action SKU for Christmas KD V's :smile: :smile:

Just got my Xmas's in the mail today, they look so sick in person. Quick question though, how do you keep the insole from fading? I don't want that cool graphic to disappear....

I balled in my energy's yesterday and my left pinky toe is killing me. The same shoe started to squeak. Went with my normal size felt good when I tried them on. I hear they feel better after a couple of wears, I really hope so. Loved how they performed. .

Back
Top Bottom