OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Where is this post going....

Need you really ask?

Do you think that silver pair with what appear to be burnt orange could be UT pair and there are some horns on the insole and or other side of the shoe?

Lastly, for the true fans, there are some size s,m, and XL elites back up on NDC. Posted here before the elite sock thread so the vultures dont scoop em all up.

GL

Need you really ask?
Do you think that silver pair with what appear to be burnt orange could be UT pair and there are some horns on the insole and or other side of the shoe?
Lastly, for the true fans, there are some size s,m, and XL elites back up on NDC. Posted here before the elite sock thread so the vultures dont scoop em all up.
GL

I hope not.

I'd like a little more orange. That would be a big change up from the last pairs, being mostly white/orange.

My bad for the thread derail, I'll leave it alone...

OT: anyone seen these yet?

Black/Blue Glow-Game Royal-Strata Grey

Style# 554988-003

$110

She hasn't made any complaints yet.

Umph.

roll.gif

Need you really ask?
GL

Thanks for the heads up missed these before

I would prefer some contrast between the blue. Black midsole or a white outsole. The green pair looks to give me that with a lighter green outsole.

Yeah sadly the sizing on the Bron's screw me...the KD V's fit great though.

Yeah bron sizing sucks my brother went up a full size they fit him just fine, I went up 1.5 for extra room and I have lots of space which is nice, we both have wide feet. I got tts for my kd v Christmas hope they fit or I'll sell for money to buy dmvs.
Damn, up 1.5 on the Lebrons? Xs right? They fit TTS for me lol

how so? aren't bron Xs TTS? fitted a pair months back
Well, I'm kind of in between an 11 and an 11.5 for most shoes. J's and KD V I wear an 11. Foams I wear an 11.5. I can fit into 11's and 11.5's for the KD IV, and the Lebron 9 I was a 12.

With the Bron X's I tried an 11 initially and it was too snug. I figured an 11.5 would be perfect, but it's still too snug in the toebox. What the main problem is is that it's kinda loose from the heel even when I tie the laces. I'm about to go to the mall and try a 12, but I'm sure that if an 11.5 is too big in the back, 12 will just be worse lol.

In the Kobe thread there is the alleged asg colorway. I hope not because that will make the kds nearly impossible to get because brons are.trash and Kobes are basic.

If you can "afford" to buy a car that's over $60-70k, how would buying $120 shoes effect you?

because there is only one way to eat an elephant: one bite at a time...

Lol, sounds legit. I'm cutting out going to McDonalds to save up for my Lamborghini
Smh, sarcasm

Well technically speaking if you indulge in mcdonalds on a daily basis and decided to save the money you would spend there to buy a Lamborghini, I'm sure over a long period of time you can get you one.
You would be surprised how much eating out can add up.

If you indulge in McDonalds on a daily basis, ain't no way you're fitting in a Lamborghini.

omg wtf is goin on in this thread!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:rofl: :rofl:

FYI I just ordered  the KD Away's size 12 off FNL today.  All they had was 12 , thankfully that's my fit!

The All-Stars are pretty cool..I don't think they're better than the galaxy KD IV..but we'll see..

Back
Top Bottom