OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

I dot understand people obsession with saying that a shoe is "sitting"

Idk but there's some ******s in here paying $150+ for DMVs/Xmas pairs when they can be copped at retail from a Foot Locker via stock locator. Let em waste their $ tho. "you can lead a horse to water, but"...you know the rest

Kd is hurting my pockets lol the black and blue colorway is a must cop

Judging by the rest of the All Star line up this year gonna be hard for me to get the Kobe's with the kds being too plain and the Lebron's being just ugly IMO plus Lebron's hardly move in my area.

Last edited:
1. You don't know what sizes are left
2. Is it a bad thing that a shoe is available after the first day or week?
3. Do you only like shoes that sell out?
Just saying

Dude, you already know people love to have shoes in their collection that are rare and are unavailable everywhere.

People these days don't like shoes that sit, they think they're okay until they're gone everywhere...THEN they want them.

ASGs gonna be the last kd v's i get... maybe the ice blues depending on how the blue is.

Just saying
WHOAAAAAA 

Whats your deal.... Sitting means exactly that, they are just sitting there, and if you read my WHOLE post I stated I asked them and they said they didnt have any in the store.i walk in and there they are. I asked for a 11.5 in the DMV and boom they had it, which i couldnt find anywhere I called in Atlanta. Geez man dont be so quick to jump on people, and pinhole people as hypebeast or whatever you were trying to get at...

Last edited:
^^^ wasn't directed to you personally, i was speaking in general. You sound pretty mad though. Simmer down now

Edit: nice quick edit of your OG post too, lol. Nobody called you anything, YOU did.

Last edited:
Man can't seem to find the XMAS shoes anywhere. Guess I have to pay over retail for these. Wat would be the most someone would pay? Tryin to get a good deal but not lowball anyone.

Seen the christmas CW on a couple people, they look pretty dope, still not sure if I would ever wear them if I was to get them.

Man can't seem to find the XMAS shoes anywhere. Guess I have to pay over retail for these. Wat would be the most someone would pay? Tryin to get a good deal but not lowball anyone.

No more than $150 shipped. What sz you looking for?

Just saying

Dude, you already know people love to have shoes in their collection that are rare and are unavailable everywhere.
People these days don't like shoes that sit, they think they're okay until they're gone everywhere...THEN they want them.

Yep :lol: its so true. Ive fell into this trap before.

Also I think people use the term "sitting" in a negative way. I think theres a difference between sitting and not having sold out yet. Sitting to me is something that will have trouble selling at even outlets

Home cw clean af but damn every pair has different color laces from the upper/tongue. It's like they want you to buy all the colorways and do the lace swap if you want it to match. smh

Last edited:
Can someone explain what stock locator is and how to use it

You can order a shoe @ your local Foot Locker that has sold out/wasn't in your area when it released TWO WEEKS (14 days) after the day it dropped as long as it's in stock @ another store (the 2 weeks is so inventory of a new shoe can be recorded & able to be ordered by other stores). You need to have the retail SKU on you tho, looking up retail SKUs for releases is NOT something all Foot Locker employees recieve training for. If it's available for order, you give em your name & addy, pay the retail/sale price + tax & a $3 shipping fee to your crib. They'll email you within 48 hours of your order being placed with shipping info. That's about it.

I've gotten Lebrons, Kobes, KDs, & on a few occasions; retros this way

Back
Top Bottom