OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Dude, you're about to get lit up! Just remove the post. SO many things wrong with it. Stop it. Just stop it.

Why are you trying to sell lebron 9s in a kd v thread? they're overpriced too.

Last edited:
iam seriously thinking about iD'ing a mostly glow in the dark KD V
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Didn't want to admit or believe but I think these are the hulks :frown: I wanted to see what they did with a hulk colorway and wanted them and the asg.

I like the allstars, but not sure if I like enough to cop. I was able to get the energies and Xmas shoes, so I may be done with the V.

I have a quick question on the fitting for the shoes. I'm a 10.5W and I tried on a 10.5 and they seem to fit good length wise but width made it feel like my foot was suffocating. I bought a 11 online and they fit great but there's a lot of room in the toe box. So much that when I lift up my feet to step, the toe box creases. Any suggestions on what size I should wear?

ASG, Homes and Aways will be copped. The KD V is getting my money this year. The Kobe 8 is looking good also. The LeBron X is no bueno por nada 
laugh.gif

What sites do y'all prefer to buy shoes from? I know about Kickscrew but I don't know any legit ones besides that. Thanks.

Anyone else see the fool on ebay selling the black pack KDs for $275 :rofl:, I guess he doesn't know FSR is on NDC for retail. Not even a reseller a wannabe one if that.

Checked my local CL nd prices for KD V Christmas are goin for $170+. Not buyin from there. Anyone can help gettin them in a 10.5?

Glad i chose the Xmas as my only KD V. No interest in the all star or any other color way so far... 

Back
Top Bottom