OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Man the hype train really take off after the galaxy iv. Even GR KD are sold out online and instore

For any of you wondering, the black pack does not have the same upper as the aways,
It's slightly shiny and not matte at all.

random thought... was at the store earlier, and saw some dude with lines cut in his eyebrow. Looked just like the side vents on the KDVs :lol:

The footlocker in Maplewood minnesota still had dmvs. Energies in stock also had the LeBron x prisms. No one goes to that footlocker because its not a big store . Just incase ya missed out on release they have them . Idk if it will be of any help just thought I share .

Does anyone else have problems with the arch hurting their feet in these KD V's?  I couldn't wear them for that reason.

Loving these..

Jus waiting on some info on those green & orange pair..

Last edited:
Didn't want to admit or believe but I think these are the hulks :frown: I wanted to see what they did with a hulk colorway and wanted them and the asg.
I doubt they're the hulks. How would they even go with his theme?

Last edited:
I like the allstars, but not sure if I like enough to cop. I was able to get the energies and Xmas shoes, so I may be done with the V.

Welcome to NT, but how can you be already done with the V? We ain't half way through with it yet! :rofl:

Welcome to NT, but how can you be already done with the V? We ain't half way through with it yet! :rofl:

Thanks man. I'm a long time lurker who finally decided to sign up. Lol. Been a member over at SC since about 07 though, and a shoe fanatic for as long as I can remember haha. I'm sure there are going to be multiple more great colorways for the V, but unfortunately I'm a college kid, and most of my money this year is going towards some Jordan retros to replace pairs of mine that are getting worn out (aqua 8's, grape 5's, nike air 3's, royal 1's, hopefully Colombia XI's, etc.) Plus I would really like to get a pair of the Kobe VIII's as I've heard a lot of good things about them. This leaves me with very little cash leftover for KD's unfortunately. I would love to get more, but I'm very pleased with my energies and Christmas V's, so it's all good.

Excited? All Star Game 2013
Loving it
meh... I don't even really understand the christmas's... how that colorway = christmas is a mystery to me...

I got the energys and today got the aways (finally)

If nothing else comes out I like I am going to think about getting the DMVs ... seems you need at least three to be a collector lol.. the BHM might be dope if they are done right

Eastbay restocked on the Energy's.

I was able to add size 9 and 8.5 on my cart but I let them go.

Did they really restock on the Christmas as well?

Eastbay restocked on the Energy's.

I was able to add size 9 and 8.5 on my cart but I let them go.

Did they really restock on the Christmas as well?
Although you were able to add the Xmas's on Eastbay yesterday.  AnEastbay rep posted a couple pages back saying they didn't have a restock on them.  They really need a better site for purchasing.

Back
Top Bottom