OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

:wow: @ DJ Proto J name drop in KD thread! :lol: :nerd:

With the graphics on the tongue, tongue popping is gonna get worse :x

Lol is proto J still in the wdywt thread?

And im glad some one else has said this. I wanted a pair for pure casual use but the tongue is too much. My balling shoes this year will be kobe 8s. I know you can play in more then one pair of shoes but these have 0 off court appeal to me. I haven't seen one casual pic where the tongue didn't look ridiculous.

Details on insideof the KD V allstar look better than the actual shoe check IG simon5302
he's selling early for $300 :smh:

Graphic looks ill on the tongue, definite standout this year of the 3 allstar sigs

but the pictures of the all star kobes and lebrons arent even out yet...no one has an idea on whether the kobes are the orange or red pair and the closest pics weve seen on the lebrons are the GS pair which we arent even 100% sure are the all stars

Last edited:
slightly off-topic, but I hope Nike puts the Penny 5 in the ASG/galaxy pack instead of the Flight One again. unless the Kobes & Lebrons blow me away, I just plan on copping the KDs

Nike is going to raise the prices no matter what. Especially the more popular KD becomes which after another scoring title this year :D
I'm sure eventually KD's will be just as much as LeBrons sadly just because THEY CAN lol

Sprained my ankle in these the other day, should have known max air in the heel was a big mistake...

AND THERE U HAVE IT.

THESE WILL BE FOR CASUAL WEAR.

ON A SIDE NOTE. I UNDSED MY LEBRON XS AND COT DAMB THEYRE SO BOUNCY.

SO KOBE FOR DA COURT

BRON FOR CASUAL/ MAYBE BALL

KD GON BE CASUAL

Why is that? I rolled mine a lil too, had my brace on thank god.
I have always steered away from shoes that have heel air max or full length air max cushioning ( Lebron VII, Air More Uptempo etc) because I play point guard and shoes with that cushioning set up leaves me to high off the ground. With the KD V, I liked the style and comfort and thought I'd give them a try and now it looks like I wont be playing ball in them anymore. Im going to have to switch to the Kobe 8.

Oh ok thanks. I'm going to give them another try tonight. I might have a busted left zoom bag too. I'll bring a back up I guess. :smh:
I also keep hearing they need a good Breakin period.

Last edited:
So the theme for All-Star is constellation/planetary? Looks dope, but why would they do something so close to Galaxy's? I understand it's in Houston and the space program blah blah blah, but I guess these beat those Red/White/Blue variations we'd get for East and West haha.

Sadly, NASA is probably the best thing to check out in Houston. We used to have Six Flags Astroworld, but they tore it down. Other than NASA, I guess Houston is known as the energy center, but I don't think an oil colored shoe would be that appealing.

Doesn't nike have a warranty for this?
I talked to champs sports and they'll handle it if they do. We'll see I guess. I did weights and ran a mile in them the other day and didn't hear it. Could be treadmill and gym noise drowned it out.

Haven't played in my KD's yet but I will this weekend, have walked around in them and IMO they feel good. I have balled in the Kobe's and they were amazing on court. Intresting to see the diff comments on this model though.

with everyone talking about hooping in their kd v's , i went to the gym the other day and saw a kid playing in the dmv's than he sat out a game and let his buddy rock them .. smh imo that is nasty !

does anyone ntice all the kd v id on ebay , charging ppl 250 for some id gold medals. who would ever pay for nike id kd v when you can make your own pair for 150.. what is wrong with these kids nowadays
mean.gif

Btw, went in to Champs today and was able to stock locate a size 13. If anyone is still looking for them at retail prices, might be worth a shot. 41-125294-04

Back
Top Bottom