OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Energies came in today in a gigantic Nike box from Eastbay. They whatever. Might not keep em. They feel real cheap.

Last edited:
From IG via simon5302

I cant stop looking at this pic these KD ASG are WAY on my cop list :nthat:

Quote:
Energies came in today in a gigantic Nike box from Eastbay. They whatever. Might not keep em. They feel real cheap.
Couldn't resist the hype, huh?
roll.gif
Im not gunna lie I couldnt resist the hype on the DMVs but I realllly liked the DMV colorway So I picked them up. Only shoes worth copping IMO are DMV and ASGs so far. Everything else is terrible esp for the material on the shoe really cheap...

but the pictures of the all star kobes and lebrons arent even out yet...no one has an idea on whether the kobes are the orange or red pair and the closest pics weve seen on the lebrons are the GS pair which we arent even 100% sure are the all stars
Im basing my opinion off the GS version of the brons, and red camo kobes which i know are speculation up to this point, but of what Ive seen, Im definitely digging the KDs the most 

If i get the asg, Definitely wearing 2 pairs of socks and a dr. scholls insert to make me feel better. That cushion SUCKS

I've only worn my DMV's casually and they're not comfortable at all, but they're not uncomfortable either. The shoe is just plastic. Even though the price went up and I do think they are built better than the IV's, they still got that cheapness to them. There's really no other way to describe them.

I only planned on wearing them casually either way so it isn't a problem for me. I wear Kobe's to ball in.

Can't wait for the ASG pair. Hopefully I can grab a pair like I did the KD IV's.

IMO, I love them on court so far. No problems at all...double socked the first time, then for league ball I used elite socks. Compared to the 4's, which were way too stiff for me to play in. I like the material actually...refuses to crease. Got DMV's, Energy's, & Christmas right now.

-Pete

I don't think my zoom bag is popped i still feel it. It just starts to squeak after about 2 games. Idk :smh:

Last edited:
Finally found an xmas pair for a decent price. Thanks to the homie ADUB BETA. Thanks alot bro. REPPED!

Last edited:
My main criticism of the shoe is you need to be super careful with the way you lace it for ball. If any one section of the laces is tighter than any other you're going to have pressure on that section of your foot even if it's just a tiny bit off. 

It sort of has to do with the way the laces sit together at little more on this shoe. However, if you take the time to get it right it does become a lot more form fitting and no painful pressure.

Also they definitely have a break in period. My DMVs (best colorway imo) feel a lot better than my Christmas or splatters just from wearing them twice more. I dunno why but the DMV also just feels like the best quality of the bunch so far. I un ds'd the Christmas the other day and it was painful as **** compared to the broken in DMV.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom